• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town][Neutral] RaubTier [17] Recruiting!!!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Your IGN: Aerokii
2. Your real life name: You already know it, and I'd rather not broadcast to the forums
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be: I am a Paladin, and want nothing more than to be one.
4. Will you help with town projects: When possible, yes!
5. Will you donate gold if needed: When possible, Yes!
6. We like to have fun, do you: Who doesn't? Especially the sort of fun that includes monster slaughter
7.Do you have skype: I'm currently on it with a lot of you. So... yes.

I Think We Should Vote In A NEW MAYOR Because laviathan is treating everyone like shit and doesent know what hes doing and i think that the mayor should be thegreybeast . and also laviathan is bitching at everybody because he doesent get his way!!!!!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I Think We Should Vote In A NEW MAYOR Because laviathan is treating everyone like shit and doesent know what hes doing and i think that the mayor should be thegreybeast . and also laviathan is bitching at everybody because he doesent get his way!!!!!

I can't help but think that this discussion is not suited for the forums, and you'd be better off starting a conversation with all the town members to discuss such a thing. Though since you brought it up, I respectfully disagree.

Belfis

Glowstone
1. Your IGN Beflis
2. Your real life name Mark
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? Warrior-Dragoon,Crafter-Encyhanter
4. Will you help with town projects? Yes
5. Will you donate gold if needed? Somewhat
6. We like to have fun, do you? Yes
7.Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! Yes!
Im Jonjurs freind :D Now accept meh :p

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
No u are overreacting, i know u irl and get over it mikey, lavi is a good mayor

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I am stepping down from SiC, i dont want the responsibility of dealing with all of these issues, i am handing SiC to TheGreyBeast I am about to update the forum post

Thebeast

Iron
1. Your IGN Beflis
2. Your real life name Mark
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? Warrior-Dragoon,Crafter-Encyhanter
4. Will you help with town projects? Yes
5. Will you donate gold if needed? Somewhat
6. We like to have fun, do you? Yes
7.Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! Yes!
Im Jonjurs freind :D Now accept meh :p
Please come on to the server and talk to us
or on skype my skype name is alexthegreybeast
Thanks

Belfis

Glowstone
1. Your IGN:belfis
2. Your real life name:mark
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be?:warrior,draoon
4. Will you help with town projects?:eek:f course if needed
5. Will you donate gold if needed? yes indeed
6. We like to have fun, do you?yeeeeeesssss