• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nemesis - [12 + 4] - Neutral

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Audit recheck

king_singh - Sept 1st
squirt1998 - Sept 7th
poopman600 - Aug 27th
xray811 - Sept 9th
galen1996 - Aug 21st
Xtyde - Player doesn't exist
Neos1996 - Player doesn't exist
Thorinori - Aug 12th
pashadizel - Player doesn't exist

Brings total citizens down to 3.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ok this is really starting to bother me. This town has kept its rings way to long without paying taxes. It annoys me how most towns like my town Solis are on time and pay taxes every week yet Nemesis has kept its regions even though they are WAY behind on taxes and are well below the required citizen count. @Kainzo @Apherdite @Punisher79 @Seratt

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok this is really starting to bother me. This town has kept its rings way to long without paying taxes. It annoys me how most towns like my town Solis are on time and pay taxes every week yet Nemesis has kept its regions even though they are WAY behind on taxes and are well below the required citizen count. @Kainzo @Apherdite @Punisher79 @Seratt

Look at it this way, when HTTP (Hero Town Tax and Protection) is done being coded, this will all be an automated process. So the staff can do better things with their time, like punish rule-breakers :)