• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

z7zacch7z

Wood
@witch
IGN: z7zacch7z
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Because I feel that living in a township is the best way to stay safe and get stronger in Herocraft.
Will you help with town projects?: Certainly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: If I become a Wizard, I can give you a powerful Wizard to fight for you.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I don't know what that is.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, of course.
Tell us about yourself: I'm very good at hiking, swimming, hunting, video games, reading, and I have played tons of rpgs, giving me a lot of experience as a mage.
Referrals: Dreadniah

Dreadniah

TNT
@witch
IGN: z7zacch7z
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Because I feel that living in a township is the best way to stay safe and get stronger in Herocraft.
Will you help with town projects?: Certainly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: If I become a Wizard, I can give you a powerful Wizard to fight for you.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I don't know what that is.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, of course.
Tell us about yourself: I'm very good at hiking, swimming, hunting, video games, reading, and I have played tons of rpgs, giving me a lot of experience as a mage.
Referrals: Dreadniah

Accepted

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Just to let you guys know, I'm still alive. I check every PM I get, just too lazy to respond back.

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
Application
IGN: Malarb
Time zone: East Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin (for now) / Smith
How long have you been on HC?: About a year and a half on and off.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I am getting back into playing Herocraft again, and would like to join a town. This town seems to have a lot of cool people and it seems based around pvp which is an area in which I would like to improve.
Will you help with town projects?: I can try.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I don't really know what I can give. I'm really not that special. I'm decent at Minecraft but I would really like to get better at pvp.
What towns have you been in?: Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I was kicked for inactivity.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes for all of them.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yep.
Tell us about yourself: I really enjoy playing video games. I really enjoy playing sports. My favorite restaurant is Chipolte. That basically sums me up as a person.
Referrals: Nobody.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Malarb
Time zone: East Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin (for now) / Smith
How long have you been on HC?: About a year and a half on and off.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I am getting back into playing Herocraft again, and would like to join a town. This town seems to have a lot of cool people and it seems based around pvp which is an area in which I would like to improve.
Will you help with town projects?: I can try.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I don't really know what I can give. I'm really not that special. I'm decent at Minecraft but I would really like to get better at pvp.
What towns have you been in?: Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I was kicked for inactivity.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes for all of them.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yep.
Tell us about yourself: I really enjoy playing video games. I really enjoy playing sports. My favorite restaurant is Chipolte. That basically sums me up as a person.
Referrals: Nobody.
Accepted, see a manager in game to get set up.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: cmckenica
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer (Soon disciple)/ Crafter (Don't know what to be yet... )
How long have you been on HC?: Since Jan. 15, 2012
Why do you want to join?: Leftovers5 was talking about his town and I thought it would be a fun experience to join one again.
Will you help with town projects?: If I have the time and supplies I will.
What can you give to us, as a community?: New members to the Herocraft community as I am a proctor and a veteran of Herocraft. I could also provide a hand in combat as a disciple.
What towns have you been in?: RA (Leader)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: It was on the old map. Didn't restart it this map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Since my time in DragonGarde I have grown a bit inactive due to school relations and just overall summer activities. Now that I have become a proctor I decided to get back into Herocraft as an active member of the community yet again. The only issue with that was I have no knowledge of the landscape of the new map due to my most active time being on DG. Hopefully in this town I can look around and explore the area without being mauled by a closer of mobs (or people for that matter).
Referrals: @leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: cmckenica
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer (Soon disciple)/ Crafter (Don't know what to be yet... )
How long have you been on HC?: Since Jan. 15, 2012
Why do you want to join?: Leftovers5 was talking about his town and I thought it would be a fun experience to join one again.
Will you help with town projects?: If I have the time and supplies I will.
What can you give to us, as a community?: New members to the Herocraft community as I am a proctor and a veteran of Herocraft. I could also provide a hand in combat as a disciple.
What towns have you been in?: RA (Leader)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: It was on the old map. Didn't restart it this map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Since my time in DragonGarde I have grown a bit inactive due to school relations and just overall summer activities. Now that I have become a proctor I decided to get back into Herocraft as an active member of the community yet again. The only issue with that was I have no knowledge of the landscape of the NO due to my most active time being on DG. Hopefully in this town I can look around and explore the area without being mauled by a closer of mobs (or people for that matter).
Referrals: @leftovers5
Accepted - see me or another manager in game to get set up!

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: Pampita
Time zone:CEST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Over a year and half
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a nice town to join
Will you help with town projects?: I dont see why not
What can you give to us, as a community?: Hmm, being nice and help at pvp/building
What towns have you been in?: Altum, Underworld, Mineris, Emberhollow.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Altum, Mineris and Emberhollow died and i left Underworld to join Mineris
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes i do and listen, i can sometimes speak but not always
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: Hmm, i been innactive on HC for a while and i am planning on starting back up and joining a nice town =3
Referrals: Johnbaur

10apes

Gold
Application
IGN: Pampita
Time zone:CEST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Over a year and half
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a nice town to join
Will you help with town projects?: I dont see why not
What can you give to us, as a community?: Hmm, being nice and help at pvp/building
What towns have you been in?: Altum, Underworld, Mineris, Emberhollow.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Altum, Mineris and Emberhollow died and i left Underworld to join Mineris
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes i do and listen, i can sometimes speak but not always
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: Hmm, i been innactive on HC for a while and i am planning on starting back up and joining a nice town =3
Referrals: Johnbaur

Welcome Pampita to Verstad, see a manager online to help you setup :)

magnuset5

Stone
Application
IGN: Magnuset5
Time zone: central USA
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/merchant
How long have you been on HC?: about a month
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join a town and I have heard good things about this one
Will you help with town projects?: yes, I love to build
What can you give to us, as a community?: I will pay taxes on time every time and I like to build amazing and beautiful buildings
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for a few years now and have built many mansions and other various houses, a castle occasionally, just recently I have started liking to play on servers and hero craft is by far my favorite server. Also, I like to help people and some times answer their questions about the game if necessary
Referrals: mc.sorcero.us

*Note that recruits WITHOUT referrals will be placed in Barrackston, our new member town in kingdom regions, prior to becoming full members of the town.
--------------------------------------------
--Citizens--
10apes
Clwusmc
cmckenica
Dreadniah
earthbinder1121
EzMac2099
Johnbaur
Kris10winn
leftovers5
macf0rbes
Malarb
natebobjr
Todd_Boe
TrueCorruptor
whiteninja1970
wolfboy494
Xerot

-See Left to add you to the citizen list if your name is not there-[/quote]

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Magnuset5
Time zone: central USA
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/merchant
How long have you been on HC?: about a month
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join a town and I have heard good things about this one
Will you help with town projects?: yes, I love to build
What can you give to us, as a community?: I will pay taxes on time every time and I like to build amazing and beautiful buildings
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for a few years now and have built many mansions and other various houses, a castle occasionally, just recently I have started liking to play on servers and hero craft is by far my favorite server. Also, I like to help people and some times answer their questions about the game if necessary
Referrals: mc.sorcero.us
Accepted! What we are going to do is have you live in the Barracks first before having you join Verstad. See me or another manager in game to help you get set up.

Kyshfyr123

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
IGN: Kyshfyr123
Time zone: UTC/GMT +2
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter lvl 16 (Will become farmer
How long have you been on HC?: Since 14th august, whitelisted 15th
Why do you want to join?: I need a town, and this one looks very cool, i like how theres a kingdom with several towns, it fits perfect on the server
Will you help with town projects?: Yes i will if you ask me too
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can heal you in battle xD, i have not seen the town yet (only the picture) But if you need any excavation or anything like that i can do that too
What towns have you been in?: Noone on this server
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak, long since i used it and there were some problems with it, but if it works i can both talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: i do, most of them are regular rules and i do not kill my own people. Never
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for 3 years now, since beta, and im a very active player. Never played on a roleplay server like this one, so except for the basic minecraft im not very familiar to anything. Apart from Minecraft, i live in Norway and im 16 years old, most of my day goes to school and gaming so you can excpect to see alot of me at times, and little of me in the busy weeks.
Referrals: Only just spoke to Dreadniah, and except from that i dont know anyone, so no Referrals, sadly

Dreadniah

TNT
Application
IGN: Kyshfyr123
Time zone: UTC/GMT +2
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter lvl 16 (Will become farmer
How long have you been on HC?: Since 14th august, whitelisted 15th
Why do you want to join?: I need a town, and this one looks very cool, i like how theres a kingdom with several towns, it fits perfect on the server
Will you help with town projects?: Yes i will if you ask me too
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can heal you in battle xD, i have not seen the town yet (only the picture) But if you need any excavation or anything like that i can do that too
What towns have you been in?: Noone on this server
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak, long since i used it and there were some problems with it, but if it works i can both talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: i do, most of them are regular rules and i do not kill my own people. Never
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for 3 years now, since beta, and im a very active player. Never played on a roleplay server like this one, so except for the basic minecraft im not very familiar to anything. Apart from Minecraft, i live in Norway and im 16 years old, most of my day goes to school and gaming so you can excpect to see alot of me at times, and little of me in the busy weeks.
Referrals: Only just spoke to Dreadniah, and except from that i dont know anyone, so no Referrals, sadly
Accepted! Talk to a manager in-game and we'll get you set up.

1. IGN: Crazydude47
    Time zone: GMT +0
    Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
    How long have you been on HC?: I've been around for about a day and a half. I have previous Heroes plugin experience, although any features added in the past half year will be new to me!
    Why do you want to join?: I feel as if I can get a better experience by joining a town instead of going lone wolf. I read a beginners guide here on the forums and looked at the pros and cons of both playing styles. I feel as if a town is a safer, fun way to play.
    Will you help with town projects?: Of course. If I am asked to do something that will benefit the town then I'll be more than happy to help!
    What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a dedicated, hard working individual. When working as a group, or rather in a community, I try to make sure everybody is alright and working at their best. I am not afraid to share resources and risk experience if it can benefit the community.
    What towns have you been in?: None so far!
    Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
    Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have teamspeak, however I don't use it often. If its a requirement I'd be happy to hop on and say hello!
    Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree to all town rules.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm currently entering my second year of sixth form over here in London, England. I take a huge interest I. The creative arts, so I'm studying Music, Drama, Media and Art. I also have a huge passion for japanese culture and media, and enjoy things such as anime, manga and Japanese Drama. I hope to study japanese and music in Japan for university. Referrals: Johnbaur, Dreadniah.

Thanks for reading!
Crazydude47

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN: Crazydude47
    Time zone: GMT +0
    Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
    How long have you been on HC?: I've been around for about a day and a half. I have previous Heroes plugin experience, although any features added in the past half year will be new to me!
    Why do you want to join?: I feel as if I can get a better experience by joining a town instead of going lone wolf. I read a beginners guide here on the forums and looked at the pros and cons of both playing styles. I feel as if a town is a safer, fun way to play.
    Will you help with town projects?: Of course. If I am asked to do something that will benefit the town then I'll be more than happy to help!
    What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a dedicated, hard working individual. When working as a group, or rather in a community, I try to make sure everybody is alright and working at their best. I am not afraid to share resources and risk experience if it can benefit the community.
    What towns have you been in?: None so far!
    Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
    Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have teamspeak, however I don't use it often. If its a requirement I'd be happy to hop on and say hello!
    Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree to all town rules.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm currently entering my second year of sixth form over here in London, England. I take a huge interest I. The creative arts, so I'm studying Music, Drama, Media and Art. I also have a huge passion for japanese culture and media, and enjoy things such as anime, manga and Japanese Drama. I hope to study japanese and music in Japan for university. Referrals: Johnbaur, Dreadniah.
Thanks for reading!
Crazydude47
Accepted, see a manager in game to get set up in the Barracks.

Gangstaaa

Dirt
Application
IGN: Gangstaaa

Time zone: GMt +0

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter

How long have you been on HC?: Around 1 - 1.5 days. However; I have experience on heroes servers in the past and managed to master every class and profession on one server I played, which was 100+ hours of grinding and around 50 classes/professions total, including hybrids and Tier 4s.

Why do you want to join?: I think that being in a Town will make the server more enjoyable for me, as I can help the town and the towns community can help me in return. As well as some fun chats and people to get along with :)

Will you help with town projects?: Gladly! I'd love to be able to help the town as much as I possibly can!

What can you give to us, as a community?: Resources, some laughter, good banter and someone to talk to. I'd also take parts in any defense from raids and help in any wars.

What towns have you been in?: None as of yet. Verstad seemed like the best choice to me

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I DO have teamspeak but do not often use it, I would be able to talk and listen if required however. I use TS3

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes. Indeed I do. The rules seem fair and well thought out so that they make the game fair for everyone.

Tell us about yourself: Well. How should I begin? My name is Andy, I'm 16 years of age and I'm from the North-East of England. I am a Type-1 Insulin Dependant Diabetic and have been as of New Year's Eve 2004. I enjoy watching Anime, talking to my friends on skype, and gaming. I occasionally play football (soccer). I am about to start college studying Maths Chemistry and Physics, in hope of going to university to do a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering. So yeah, a busy few years in college.

Referrals: Crazydude47

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Gangstaaa

Time zone: GMt +0

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter

How long have you been on HC?: Around 1 - 1.5 days. However; I have experience on heroes servers in the past and managed to master every class and profession on one server I played, which was 100+ hours of grinding and around 50 classes/professions total, including hybrids and Tier 4s.

Why do you want to join?: I think that being in a Town will make the server more enjoyable for me, as I can help the town and the towns community can help me in return. As well as some fun chats and people to get along with :)

Will you help with town projects?: Gladly! I'd love to be able to help the town as much as I possibly can!

What can you give to us, as a community?: Resources, some laughter, good banter and someone to talk to. I'd also take parts in any defense from raids and help in any wars.

What towns have you been in?: None as of yet. Verstad seemed like the best choice to me

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I DO have teamspeak but do not often use it, I would be able to talk and listen if required however. I use TS3

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes. Indeed I do. The rules seem fair and well thought out so that they make the game fair for everyone.

Tell us about yourself: Well. How should I begin? My name is Andy, I'm 16 years of age and I'm from the North-East of England. I am a Type-1 Insulin Dependant Diabetic and have been as of New Year's Eve 2004. I enjoy watching Anime, talking to my friends on skype, and gaming. I occasionally play football (soccer). I am about to start college studying Maths Chemistry and Physics, in hope of going to university to do a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering. So yeah, a busy few years in college.

Referrals: Crazydude47
Accepted - see a manager in game to get set up in the barracks. :D

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: Docxm7
Time zone: UTC +10
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/
How long have you been on HC?: I've been gone for a while because my laptop broke down.
Why do you want to join?: I am interested in joining, because right now I need a town and on forums this looked like the best one.
Will you help with town projects?: I am willing to help, just ask.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give support with building projects, contribute to the town ( through plans and raids), and I will uphold the laws of the community.
What towns have you been in?: Newerth
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Banned for being offline too long ( laptop broke :\)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both
Do you understand and agree to all the town rules? Yes
Tell us about yourself? Well, I live on an island ( Guam). I am a 1st honor student. I participate in both school sports (XC, Track, and Tennis) and academic clubs ( ACB, NHB, Mock Trial). In my free time I enjoy playing minecraft and LoL.
Referrals: None