• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

IGN: avarmstrong
Time zone: Pacific Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Im a Rogue.
How long have you been on HC?: About A Weekish.
Why do you want to join?: I Really Want to Jon A Town Help It Grow And Be A Big Help.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes and i Think i will help so much i love to build and of course Love This Server.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Excellent Building helping And Being Nice And not Rude to the town.
What towns have you been in?: This would Be My First Town On HeroCraft
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I Never Been in a town on Herocraft so no comment
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No I Do not Have Teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes And I Will Do them All.
Tell us about yourself: I Am a 19 year old girl and i am i big influence with everyone in my life and im nice and loveeee to shop.
Referrals: I Have None.

10apes

Gold
Why do you want to join?: I Really Want to Jon A Town Help It Grow And Be A Big Help.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes and i Think i will help so much i love to build and of course Love This Server.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Excellent Building helping And Being Nice And not Rude to the town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I Never Been in a town on Herocraft so no comment
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No I Do not Have Teamspeak
Tell us about yourself: I Am a 19 year old girl and i am i big influence with everyone in my life and im nice and loveeee to shop.

Accepted, please see a town member to set you up. :D

I however decline. Within 2 hours of being part of Verstad, apps for Braavos. Also might have possible connections with other unknown towns. Sry.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Just to update - Verstad is currently actively recruiting members, old and new. Join the Viking forces!

Dreadniah

TNT
IGN:

Dreadniah - I go by slipperycrab on LoL and Steam

Time zone:
Central US

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
Currently a 40 Necromancer. At the rate I'm going right now I should be mastered by the end of this week or early next week. I'm a 47 Alchemist but I'm not sure I'll stick with it because I'm a redstone freak and I like engineer, I just need money so I rolled alchemist.

How long have you been on HC?:
A little over a year I think? I started playing in Dragongarde but only played a few weeks before I left. I returned sometime last year and started a wilderness outpost with around 10 of my friends - We ended up going inactive and the outpost was replaced by what today is Wisteria. I returned about 2.5 weeks ago and live with two other guys in the wilderness.

Why do you want to join?:
I figure that town's are a part of the HC experience and I might as well join one. It's also extremely annoying having my residence camped 24/7 with people setting their marks inside it etc..

Will you help with town projects?:
I love big projects, sure.

What can you give to us, as a community?:
I'm a stable player who enjoys building and pvp. I understand how pvp-related security works and I will never compromise the security of my base or an allies' base. I'm pretty good at redstone and understand how to use all the craftbook IC's, redstone mechanisms, and some more advanced redstone logic etc. I also enjoy trading and economics and I keep an updated spreadsheet on the prices of goods from the trade district.

What towns have you been in?:
None

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
Yep, I have a mic as well as some headphones.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Of course.

Tell us about yourself:
I started playing minecraft back in Indev (2009) and have been playing ever since. In the outside world I'm a student and artist who also dabbles in programming.

Referrals:
I don't really know anyone in the LO, I decided to apply to Verstad after leftovers5 talked to me last night.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:

Dreadniah - I go by slipperycrab on LoL and Steam

Time zone:
Central US

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
Currently a 40 Necromancer. At the rate I'm going right now I should be mastered by the end of this week or early next week. I'm a 47 Alchemist but I'm not sure I'll stick with it because I'm a redstone freak and I like engineer, I just need money so I rolled alchemist.

How long have you been on HC?:
A little over a year I think? I started playing in Dragongarde but only played a few weeks before I left. I returned sometime last year and started a wilderness outpost with around 10 of my friends - We ended up going inactive and the outpost was replaced by what today is Wisteria. I returned about 2.5 weeks ago and live with two other guys in the wilderness.

Why do you want to join?:
I figure that town's are a part of the HC experience and I might as well join one. It's also extremely annoying having my residence camped 24/7 with people setting their marks inside it etc..

Will you help with town projects?:
I love big projects, sure.

What can you give to us, as a community?:
I'm a stable player who enjoys building and pvp. I understand how pvp-related security works and I will never compromise the security of my base or an allies' base. I'm pretty good at redstone and understand how to use all the craftbook IC's, redstone mechanisms, and some more advanced redstone logic etc. I also enjoy trading and economics and I keep an updated spreadsheet on the prices of goods from the trade district.

What towns have you been in?:
None

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
Yep, I have a mic as well as some headphones.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Of course.

Tell us about yourself:
I started playing minecraft back in Indev (2009) and have been playing ever since. In the outside world I'm a student and artist who also dabbles in programming.

Referrals:
I don't really know anyone in the LO, I decided to apply to Verstad after leftovers5 talked to me last night.
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1375303502][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated main threads - citizens and projects.

IGN: Rainbowwarfare
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a month
Why do you want to join?: Mainly to settle down but also claim a few bounties
Will you help with town projects?: Most defiantly, I am a okay builder and I follow instructions
What can you give to us, as a community?: Respect and loyalty, also enchanted items of sorts
What towns have you been in?: CC, EM.. Both of which sucked.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Bad mayor (both reasons) and disrespectful townmates.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I do.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I will o bide by the town rules and enforce them at the same time.
Tell us about yourself: I mainly like to keep to myself but if you ever need me I am open to talking to anyone for life advice or just help building a simple barn, I am almost always free so if you ever needed me I'd be there.
Referrals: f17f17, TheBrute2001, RaekinTheBoard.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Rainbowwarfare
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a month
Why do you want to join?: Mainly to settle down but also claim a few bounties
Will you help with town projects?: Most defiantly, I am a okay builder and I follow instructions
What can you give to us, as a community?: Respect and loyalty, also enchanted items of sorts
What towns have you been in?: CC, EM.. Both of which sucked.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Bad mayor (both reasons) and disrespectful townmates.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I do.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I will o bide by the town rules and enforce them at the same time.
Tell us about yourself: I mainly like to keep to myself but if you ever need me I am open to talking to anyone for life advice or just help building a simple barn, I am almost always free so if you ever needed me I'd be there.
Referrals: f17f17, TheBrute2001, RaekinTheBoard.
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Johnbaur
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja/ Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: Around 13 months
Why do you want to join?: I would like to help make Verstad more active and make some new friends!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a active player. I like building, pvping, and mining. I can defend the town, help the new players, donate for town upgrade.
What towns have you been in?: Braavos, Newerth, Mineris, and Camelot. Although I was kicked from Braavos I believe that I have matured more and am a better player. :) My preivious towns have great things to say about me.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Wanted to make new friends on the server.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can talk and Listen. I am reguarly on teamspeak :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am going into 10th grade, my favorite subject is math. I love to play golf and hockey. I enjoy playing the clarinet in a band. My favorite class is Ninja. I play Minecraft, LoL, and other steam games. And I hope I get accepted! :)
Referrals: :Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Johnbaur
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja/ Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: Around 13 months
Why do you want to join?: I would like to help make Verstad more active and make some new friends!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a active player. I like building, pvping, and mining. I can defend the town, help the new players, donate for town upgrade.
What towns have you been in?: Braavos, Newerth, Mineris, and Camelot. Although I was kicked from Braavos I believe that I have matured more and am a better player. :) My preivious towns have great things to say about me.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Wanted to make new friends on the server.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can talk and Listen. I am reguarly on teamspeak :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am going into 10th grade, my favorite subject is math. I love to play golf and hockey. I enjoy playing the clarinet in a band. My favorite class is Ninja. I play Minecraft, LoL, and other steam games. And I hope I get accepted! :)
Referrals: :Leftovers5
Reviewing...

Going to accept you for now. Manager will come in a bit.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Lefty want me back? I need a new change of scenery to get back into HC.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: TrueCorruptor
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Thinking of switching to rogue once I get back into HC
How long have you been on HC?: Over 2 years
Why do you want to join?: I need a change of scenery to enjoy HC again
Will you help with town projects?: I will try
What can you give to us, as a community?: To any new players that may decide to join Verstad or even LO I can provide my experience of being on HC for a while.
What towns have you been in?: LO towns ->Inactivity->Vigil
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Went to start up Vigil with friends from last map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Well I enjoy playing League of Legends (Gold 1 woot!). I don't really find a need to delve into myself much more because I have spent time with Leftovers and other members of LO in the past.
Referrals: None.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: TrueCorruptor
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Thinking of switching to rogue once I get back into HC
How long have you been on HC?: Over 2 years
Why do you want to join?: I need a change of scenery to enjoy HC again
Will you help with town projects?: I will try
What can you give to us, as a community?: To any new players that may decide to join Verstad or even LO I can provide my experience of being on HC for a while.
What towns have you been in?: LO towns ->Inactivity->Vigil
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Went to start up Vigil with friends from last map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Well I enjoy playing League of Legends (Gold 1 woot!). I don't really find a need to delve into myself much more because I have spent time with Leftovers and other members of LO in the past.
Referrals: None.
Accepted. Get online so I can help set you up.

IGN: Stealth_slaya
Time zone: British
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin lvl 60/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Around 1 year.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join Verstad because i used to play on HC in Verstad.The reason i left was because i just slowly overtime stopped playing minecraft also holidays got in the way.I dont know if Leftover will remember me at all but if he does i would like to join your town like it used to be. (I was the guy with the unicorn skin.)
Will you help with town projects?: I would help where im needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?: When i used to be in verstad i was helpfull polite plus alot of my freinds joined i was never mean / hurtfull .Also i have great co-operation skills.
What towns have you been in?: 1 and that was verstad.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I would have never chosen to leave verstad i must have been kicked fromnot playing asmuch as i used to or money payment was not being done.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No but i have skype.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself: Well like i say i used to play alot of minecraft and i love MMOS such os world of warcraft,cubeworld and i play league of legends most of my time.I have been playing MMOS from atleast 9 or 10 years old there my hobbie as you could say.
Referrals: No one rearly if anything Planet minecraft.