• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: DrLoveMuscle
Time zone: North American, Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter (unspecialized)
How long have you been on HC?: Roughly a week.
Why do you want to join?: I want to collaborate with other players in creating and maintaining a rich and exciting community for those with the same dedication as I.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, that's what I'm most excited about.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I truly enjoy the building aspects of Minecraft and can offer my creative talents towards new builds and projects.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been a part of any other towns.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have Teamspeak but am willing to download it if necessary.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: I just finished my first year of university and am looking forward to spending my free time doing the things I love most; hanging out and playing video games.
Referrals: None.
Accepted, Welcome to VERSTAD! Get with me(whiteninja1970), leftovers5, or clwusmc in-game to give you permissions to the town. Hope you enjoy your stay at Verstad!

EDIT: Scratch that. You have posted an application to several towns, and accepted into some of them. Which town you're truly gonna join?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: About a week
Why do you want to join?: I would like a safe place to stay. Make new friends to carry out my journey as a hero. Help out along the way doing so.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I will help gladly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can build , hunt , gather anything you want.
What towns have you been in?: Ched Nasad
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: They were not very greeting , I didn't like the look and I got accused of stealing. (I didn't steal from them.)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have Teams speak nor a mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Currently on break from University.
Referrals:

You have applied for several towns and accepted into some of them. Which town are you really joining?

Accepted, Welcome to VERSTAD! Get with me(whiteninja1970), leftovers5, or clwusmc in-game to give you permissions to the town. Hope you enjoy your stay at Verstad!

EDIT: Scratch that. You have posted an application to several towns, and accepted into some of them. Which town you're truly gonna join?

I am unaware that I have been accepted in to the other towns I have applied for and will deny said acceptances in favour of Verstad's; this is the town I am truly willing to commit my time to.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright get with me in-game. Also, what's your relation to SFGiants? Seems like the both of you applied for the same towns. Can you link me to your whitelist app?

Edit: Nvm, found your whitelist app. It seems like he is your brother. I will have to talk to leftovers5 about this issue, unless he joins this town too.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: About a week
Why do you want to join?: I would like a safe place to stay. Make new friends to carry out my journey as a hero. Help out along the way doing so.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I will help gladly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can build , hunt , gather anything you want.
What towns have you been in?: Ched Nasad
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: They were not very greeting , I didn't like the look and I got accused of stealing. (I didn't steal from them.)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have Teams speak nor a mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Currently on break from University.
Referrals:
Xargun Techs_Rule kotagrizzly -- Mind telling me what the situation with this Town Theft? (PM me if you want)

You have applied for several towns and accepted into some of them. Which town are you really joining?

I will decline any further towns , because I really like the style of this town. It seems organized. I am sorry for the inconvenience of the "Theft." crime. I do not know where their getting their info. I left that is all.

IGN: Niklas_wood1
Time zone:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a Rogue aspiring to become a Ranger and a crafter aspiring to become a Miner
How long have you been on HC?: I joined back in april this year but I din't play anything on the server then, but now about 5-6 days ago I got re-whitelisted and plan on playing for a good while!
Why do you want to join?: Mostly because it sounds like you have a well structured and organized faction, and I like that you are a neutral town as I am not that interested in PvP (but ill help if the town gets raided ofc) I'm more interested in the crafting part of the server.
Will you help with town projects?: I will help too the degree I can, im not very creative but I am good at doing the hard and ¨boring¨ work!
What can you give to us, as a community?: I think myself as a positive guy, so i guess positivty and joy
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Ts3 but my microphone broke and i haven't bought a new one yet, so i can listen until i get a mic!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do!
Tell us about yourself: I am a 17 year old boy from Sweden whom, as i said before, is always trying to stay positive and see the bright side of things. I also would think myself as a helpful person just because i enjoy the appreciation you recieve from a person when you've helped them. That's me, I hope i get accepted!
Referrals: -

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Niklas_wood1
Time zone:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a Rogue aspiring to become a Ranger and a crafter aspiring to become a Miner
How long have you been on HC?: I joined back in april this year but I din't play anything on the server then, but now about 5-6 days ago I got re-whitelisted and plan on playing for a good while!
Why do you want to join?: Mostly because it sounds like you have a well structured and organized faction, and I like that you are a neutral town as I am not that interested in PvP (but ill help if the town gets raided ofc) I'm more interested in the crafting part of the server.
Will you help with town projects?: I will help too the degree I can, im not very creative but I am good at doing the hard and ¨boring¨ work!
What can you give to us, as a community?: I think myself as a positive guy, so i guess positivty and joy
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Ts3 but my microphone broke and i haven't bought a new one yet, so i can listen until i get a mic!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do!
Tell us about yourself: I am a 17 year old boy from Sweden whom, as i said before, is always trying to stay positive and see the bright side of things. I also would think myself as a helpful person just because i enjoy the appreciation you recieve from a person when you've helped them. That's me, I hope i get accepted!
Referrals: -
Accepted. See me, clwusmc or whiteninja1970 in game to get set up.

I haven't been online lately because of School Finals and stuff. I'll try to get on when I can. And the is one important final, Go Bruins!

Hello I'm back. I joined today and didn't have permissions for Verstad. If someone could renew my perms or tell me why I don't have them, it would be much appreciated. Thank You.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello I'm back. I joined today and didn't have permissions for Verstad. If someone could renew my perms or tell me why I don't have them, it would be much appreciated. Thank You.
There was an admin audit, so everyone that didn't do anything for 2 weeks was removed. I will readd you when I can.[DOUBLEPOST=1373259053][/DOUBLEPOST]earthbinder1121 - have you been set up again yet?

10apes

Gold
Application
IGN: 10apes
Time zone: Eastern Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on last year and took a break then now started playing.
Why do you want to join?: I've been part of Oblivion and loved it. They had a nice community and cities.
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help build and decorate the city. On the old map I helped finish the walls of Oblivion.
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion (On the old map)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, do I have to?
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Indeed I do.
Tell us about yourself: I love to build massive projects and creations. One day I want to start a town under the Kingdom of Oblivion. I love Herocraft and also very good with redstone.
Referrals: None

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: 10apes
Time zone: Eastern Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on last year and took a break then now started playing.
Why do you want to join?: I've been part of Oblivion and loved it. They had a nice community and cities.
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help build and decorate the city. On the old map I helped finish the walls of Oblivion.
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion (On the old map)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, do I have to?
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Indeed I do.
Tell us about yourself: I love to build massive projects and creations. One day I want to start a town under the Kingdom of Oblivion. I love Herocraft and also very good with redstone.
Referrals: None
You didn't have to make an app haha. I am getting online now to readd you. There was an admin audit to remove everyone absent for 2+ weeks, so that was out of my control.