• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
Unfortunately my time away will be longer than expected; my boss has not been giving me any hours so I cannot pay for new internet yet.
The supplies in my chests (if still there) can be absorbed by the town if needed.
I will try to get on today (somehow...) in order to pay some of the taxes I owe.

10apes

Gold
Unfortunately my time away will be longer than expected; my boss has not been giving me any hours so I cannot pay for new internet yet.
The supplies in my chests (if still there) can be absorbed by the town if needed.
I will try to get on today (somehow...) in order to pay some of the taxes I owe.

Hopefully you will be back soon. Good news is theres no more taxes so you don't have to pay them anymore.

IGN: killerkirby1
Time zone: US central time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster (necromancer later)/ Farmer when I master crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Currently around 4 days.
Why do you want to join?: I have seen the town for myself and it looks outstanding, it also seems nicely populated. I also have been looking for a good town to join as playing alone gets a tad boring, not to mention risky.
Will you help with town projects?: I would help with town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give the community a nice builder, as well as someone who would aid other members when they needed and am good at gathering resources. Other than gameplay I can offer the community my humor and all around just be cool to hang out with.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I have teamspeak and I can talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am just an average guy, I live in Austin Texas. I have a good personality in that I can get along with most anyone, I also have a pretty good sense of humor and can take a joke. As for what I plan to do in life I plan on going to college for animation and hope to be hired by Rooster Teeth, as I look up to them, however what I want to do more than that is maybe make great video content and get hired by Achievement Hunter, either way ill end up working for my favorite company in the world.
Referrals: None

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9

Spirit - important things first... We have no more taxes :) We have sold enough surface plots that we are good on tax money for a while so don't worry about that. Second - sorry to hear you won't be around for longer - we miss you. Everything in your chests should be there and will stay there. When you come back if anything is missing, let me know what and from where and I will pe it and someone will be in trouble for taking it. Extended leaves from the game due to real life happen and as long as you keep us notified you are good for as long as you need.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: killerkirby1
Time zone: US central time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster (necromancer later)/ Farmer when I master crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Currently around 4 days.
Why do you want to join?: I have seen the town for myself and it looks outstanding, it also seems nicely populated. I also have been looking for a good town to join as playing alone gets a tad boring, not to mention risky.
Will you help with town projects?: I would help with town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give the community a nice builder, as well as someone who would aid other members when they needed and am good at gathering resources. Other than gameplay I can offer the community my humor and all around just be cool to hang out with.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I have teamspeak and I can talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am just an average guy, I live in Austin Texas. I have a good personality in that I can get along with most anyone, I also have a pretty good sense of humor and can take a joke. As for what I plan to do in life I plan on going to college for animation and hope to be hired by Rooster Teeth, as I look up to them, however what I want to do more than that is maybe make great video content and get hired by Achievement Hunter, either way ill end up working for my favorite company in the world.
Referrals: None

Is there a reason you applied to us AFTER applying to another city (Mineris) ?

I talked to this person and he changed his mind from applying to the other town. He seems alright to me it is up to you Xargun

Application
IGN: MaxiumsPrime
Time zone: EST, US East Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join in order to contribute to the town (and consequently the server) in a positive manner. I would like to advance beyond being a powerless noob.
Will you help with town projects?: To the best of my ability.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a fair fighter, and I feel I will become better with experience. I can build structures that are functional and aesthetically pleasing. I am also good with redstone, however I am not yet sure I will choose that profession.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: NA
Do you have Teamspeak? I can look into getting it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Agreed
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy helping out the cause whether that means gathering materials or being on the front line. I would like to be a part of the community of Verstad and everything that encompasses.
Referrals: kjoseph98, NOYESINATOR, irishman81

genemark

Stone
Application
IGN: Genemark
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior/crafter (planning on paladin/miner)
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on and off for about 8 months.
Why do you want to join?: I have multiple friends who recommended Verstad, and it seems like a high functioning town with engaged leaders.
Will you help with town projects?: I will help with town projects as much as i possibly can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give good building skills, many resources, and an adaptable, team playing fighter to the community.
What towns have you been in?: Belegost. I think I have been in a township before Belegost, but I can't remember.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I was off the server for too long.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do understand and agree to all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I started playing Minecraft when it was in beta 1.1 and played for a solid year, first on single-player then on and off different servers. I have been taking a long break, but now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. My friends on Herocraft are helping me with new featured I'm not familiar with. I feel I am most skilled in mining and building. I can make rooms/areas aesthetically pleasing, as well as make the most efficient strip mine. When I don't know some feature or chat commands I try to find out by looking it up or asking a friend on Skype/Teamspeak rather then spamming the chat or going on without that knowledge. I think my addition to Verstad can only be a good thing.
Referrals: epicwin325, ForzakenAngel, (both in the township currently).

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: MaxiumsPrime
Time zone: EST, US East Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join in order to contribute to the town (and consequently the server) in a positive manner. I would like to advance beyond being a powerless noob.
Will you help with town projects?: To the best of my ability.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a fair fighter, and I feel I will become better with experience. I can build structures that are functional and aesthetically pleasing. I am also good with redstone, however I am not yet sure I will choose that profession.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: NA
Do you have Teamspeak? I can look into getting it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Agreed
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy helping out the cause whether that means gathering materials or being on the front line. I would like to be a part of the community of Verstad and everything that encompasses.
Referrals: kjoseph98, NOYESINATOR, irishman81

Accepted - see a manager to be setup in the town (Since you have referrals).

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Genemark
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior/crafter (planning on paladin/miner)
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on and off for about 8 months.
Why do you want to join?: I have multiple friends who recommended Verstad, and it seems like a high functioning town with engaged leaders.
Will you help with town projects?: I will help with town projects as much as i possibly can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give good building skills, many resources, and an adaptable, team playing fighter to the community.
What towns have you been in?: Belegost. I think I have been in a township before Belegost, but I can't remember.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I was off the server for too long.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do understand and agree to all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I started playing Minecraft when it was in beta 1.1 and played for a solid year, first on single-player then on and off different servers. I have been taking a long break, but now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. My friends on Herocraft are helping me with new featured I'm not familiar with. I feel I am most skilled in mining and building. I can make rooms/areas aesthetically pleasing, as well as make the most efficient strip mine. When I don't know some feature or chat commands I try to find out by looking it up or asking a friend on Skype/Teamspeak rather then spamming the chat or going on without that knowledge. I think my addition to Verstad can only be a good thing.
Referrals: epicwin325, ForzakenAngel, (both in the township currently).

Accepted - see a manager to be setup in the town (Since you have referrals).

IGN: Zombie321123
Time Zone: Mountain Time [7:00]
Classes: Crafter, See Below Rogue, I Enjoy The Idea Of A Ninja So I Chose Rogue
How Long Have You Been On HC: I Played For 2 Weeks A Long Time Ago... Now Ive Returned To Find My levels/everything Has Been Wiped
Why Do You Want To Join?: I Want To Join A Growing Town And Have A Safe Place To Socialize With Other Players
Will You Help With Town Projects?: Yes Definitely, I Want To Make It Bigger And Better For Everyone
What Can You Give Us, As A Community?: I Can Generally Charm People Im Nice And I Help A lot Even And I Trust People Until They Give Me A Reason Not To Trust Them.
What Towns Have You Been In?: None I Haven't Been Accepted By Anyone.
Why Did You Leave Them?: Doesn't Apply.
Do You Have TeamSpeak? Can You Talk, Listen, Or Both?: I Don't Have But I Can Get It, If I Did I Could Speak And Listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes I Understand Them And Accept Them.
Tell us about yourself: I Have Been Playing Minecraft For About 1 Year 2 Months. I Grew Up In Georgia Poor, And With A Vocabulary of Ya'll, And Cause. I Now Live In Arizona No Longer Dirt Poor, Im Not Rich Either Though Just Getting Past. Growing Up I Was Smarter Than My Grade, But Had Bad Work Ethic. I Still Am Today ( Work As In Homework ).
Referrals: None.

IGN: Zombie321123
Time Zone: Mountain Time [7:00]
Classes: Crafter, See Below Rogue, I Enjoy The Idea Of A Ninja So I Chose Rogue
How Long Have You Been On HC: I Played For 2 Weeks A Long Time Ago... Now Ive Returned To Find My levels/everything Has Been Wiped
Why Do You Want To Join?: I Want To Join A Growing Town And Have A Safe Place To Socialize With Other Players
Will You Help With Town Projects?: Yes Definitely, I Want To Make It Bigger And Better For Everyone
What Can You Give Us, As A Community?: I Can Generally Charm People Im Nice And I Help A lot Even And I Trust People Until They Give Me A Reason Not To Trust Them.
What Towns Have You Been In?: None I Haven't Been Accepted By Anyone.
Why Did You Leave Them?: Doesn't Apply.
Do You Have TeamSpeak? Can You Talk, Listen, Or Both?: I Don't Have But I Can Get It, If I Did I Could Speak And Listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes I Understand Them And Accept Them.
Tell us about yourself: I Have Been Playing Minecraft For About 1 Year 2 Months. I Grew Up In Georgia Poor, And With A Vocabulary of Ya'll, And Cause. I Now Live In Arizona No Longer Dirt Poor, Im Not Rich Either Though Just Getting Past. Growing Up I Was Smarter Than My Grade, But Had Bad Work Ethic. I Still Am Today ( Work As In Homework ).

ok due to age and no referral I will accept you but you will need to be in the barracks until one of the other LO members can vouch for you this will take about a week maybe 2 at the most.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Might be cool to start a prank war in Verstad... Like if you want to take part.
A few rules though.
1. No killing
2. No breaking anything that the victim has placed as long as you replace it
3. No stealing

IGN: Popfizz0131
Time Zone: central
Classes: Caster
How Long Have You Been On HC: I Played For 1 day lol
Why Do You Want To Join?: I Want to help players
Will You Help With Town Projects?: Yes
What Can You Give Us, As A Community?: I will help people
What Towns Have You Been In?: None
Why Did You Leave Them?:
Do You Have TeamSpeak? No
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for a while and have some experience

10apes

Gold
IGN: Popfizz0131
Time Zone: central
Classes: Caster
How Long Have You Been On HC: I Played For 1 day lol
Why Do You Want To Join?: I Want to help players
Will You Help With Town Projects?: Yes
What Can You Give Us, As A Community?: I will help people
What Towns Have You Been In?: None
Why Did You Leave Them?:
Do You Have TeamSpeak? No
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for a while and have some experience

I will accept you but can you first include more detail in your application. Look at other applications as a reference. Thanks :)