• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application (updated*)
IGN:mojoleafsfan
Time zone:+05.00/Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior,crafter
How long have you been on HC?:4 days
Why do you want to join?:So that I am able to grow with this city as in: to help around with the neighbours that live beside me and help the town assistiants as well as everyone else
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, of course. I am able to help anyone at anytime if they need it
What can you give to us, as a community?:A very hard working, fun, loving person that is dedacated to the love of this great and fun game, also I am very skilled at making buldings and structures
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:I strongly AGREE with the town rules and I have read them all
Tell us about yourself:I am a very outgoing, giving person that will help anyone at anytime and i like to talk to people and im a funny person. I also have alot more time on my hands now that im bulding my new gaming computer and that I can actually start playing more often. I have decided to choose another server based on towny systems because im used to towny opposed to factons, I think there better so I wanted to choose a growing town.
Referrals:None
--------------------------------------------

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
IGN:Archmage_lloyd
Time zone:Canada. GMT -/+ 4:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Samurai - Smith - Thinking of switching to DK , or going Ninja.
How long have you been on HC?: 1.23 years, or since Jan 24 2012
Why do you want to join?: I want to rejoin because I would feel honored to rejoin, besides, I missed this place so much.
Will you help with town projects?: Always.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Good PVP, Great person to talk with and get troubles away,
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:I left every town I've been in mainly because of lag, but I know verstad wont make me lag, and it has an awesome community. :D
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Everything, all of the above with little lag.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes of course
Tell us about yourself: I'm Canadian, I enjoy being a rogue, or a high damage class. I got mugged once, I broke both my hands (minor injury) and I like Apples and pears.
Referrals: LeftOvers5 said I could rejoin if I made an App, I'm sure this counts. ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Archmage_lloyd
Time zone:Canada. GMT -/+ 4:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Samurai - Smith - Thinking of switching to DK , or going Ninja.
How long have you been on HC?: 1.23 years, or since Jan 24 2012
Why do you want to join?: I want to rejoin because I would feel honored to rejoin, besides, I missed this place so much.
Will you help with town projects?: Always.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Good PVP, Great person to talk with and get troubles away,
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:I left every town I've been in mainly because of lag, but I know verstad wont make me lag, and it has an awesome community. :D
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Everything, all of the above with little lag.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes of course
Tell us about yourself: I'm Canadian, I enjoy being a rogue, or a high damage class. I got mugged once, I broke both my hands (minor injury) and I like Apples and pears.
Referrals: LeftOvers5 said I could rejoin if I made an App, I'm sure this counts. ;)
Accepted, see a manager in game to get set up.

Xvutis

Iron
IGN: Xvutis

Time zone: Central

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):paladin/Enchanter

How long have you been on HC?: A couple weeks

Why do you want to join?: I'm just interested in joining a town and the ones I have joined I didn't like.

Will you help with town projects?: Of course.

What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm not the best PvPer but I'm a really good architect and don't mind helping out in town projects.

What towns have you been in?: Nimbus.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: It was not my type of town and I wasn't a fan of the people in it.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yeah.

Tell us about yourself: I'm in highschool, about to graduate and I like playing MineCraft.

Referrals: Kahzo

Dopy808

Stone
IGN: Dopy808
Time zone: HST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer(Going Cleric), Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Just whitelisted
Why do you want to join?: My brother is whiteninja is in this town and I would like to go raid with him as a healer. I also have seen the town and it looks very nice, and hope to have a great fun with other town members. Im also a very active player in Minecraft and I like to raid with a party.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes if I have the time
What can you give to us, as a community?: HEALZ :D and repairs
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak, but its too laggy when I have it on
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes!
Tell us about yourself: Younger brother of Whiteninja1970 and I love playing Support in most Games
Referrals: whiteninja1970

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Why do you want to join?: I'm just interested in joining a town and the ones I have joined I didn't like.

What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm not the best PvPer but I'm a really good architect and don't mind helping out in town projects.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: It was gay.

Tell us about yourself: I'm high.

I'm really on and off about this application...
EzMac2099 xargun

Kahzo - can you vouch for him? If so, in what way?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Dopy808
Time zone: HST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer(Going Cleric), Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Just whitelisted
Why do you want to join?: My brother is whiteninja is in this town and I would like to go raid with him as a healer. I also have seen the town and it looks very nice, and hope to have a great fun with other town members. Im also a very active player in Minecraft and I like to raid with a party.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes if I have the time
What can you give to us, as a community?: HEALZ :D and repairs
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak, but its too laggy when I have it on
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes!
Tell us about yourself: Younger brother of Whiteninja1970 and I love playing Support in most Games
Referrals: whiteninja1970
Accepted.

Amanlu

Dirt
IGN: Amanlu
Time zone: GMT +1/2 Poland
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Actually Rogue/Crafter, I want to become Warrior/Blacksmith or Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Not too long, few hours, but it's easy to accomodate there.
Why do you want to join?: Because i look for an opportunity to meet new people, and play with them.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, why not. That's the point i guess.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Help, and an advice. Also i can throw in few ideas of many which swarms my head.
What towns have you been in?:None yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both. ( I preffer if someone talk to me slowly, rather than fast, remember, english isn't my native language.)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes, i do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 19 years old, i like good roleplay, also i like to watch "The Walking Dead" and slay zombies. Besides that i like to camp, and make survival nights :)
Referrals: jake332211

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: It was not my type of town and I wasn't a fan of the people in it.

Tell us about yourself: I'm in highschool, about to graduate and I like playing MineCraft.

Accepted. Thank you for updating it to a more serious app.
IGN: Amanlu
Time zone: GMT +1/2 Poland
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Actually Rogue/Crafter, I want to become Warrior/Blacksmith or Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Not too long, few hours, but it's easy to accomodate there.
Why do you want to join?: Because i look for an opportunity to meet new people, and play with them.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, why not. That's the point i guess.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Help, and an advice. Also i can throw in few ideas of many which swarms my head.
What towns have you been in?:None yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both. ( I preffer if someone talk to me slowly, rather than fast, remember, english isn't my native language.)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes, i do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 19 years old, i like good roleplay, also i like to watch "The Walking Dead" and slay zombies. Besides that i like to camp, and make survival nights :)
Referrals: jake332211
Accepted. Where in Poland are you from? One of my friends is a first generation Pole in the USA.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry I haven't been on today guys - I'll try to check in tomorrow. Will be more active later in the week.

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN:Heruohtar
Time zone: AZ
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Almost three years.
Why do you want to join?: New map, new friends, Same old pvpers.
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah
What can you give to us, as a community?: Slime. Lots of it.
What towns have you been in?:Eplica, Malum, Madlum.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: New maps.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Ts. I can talk but I may not. depends.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I agree and I will follow all rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a vet thats been around a while. I follow all the rules and I have not been banned or even kicked for misbehavior in all the time I have played HC. I think I was muted once but my cat ran on the keyboard and smashed my macros. >.<
Referrals: None but Techs_rule suggested I join you.

Application
IGN: smokeykiller51
Time zone:Arizona
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: A year or wo
Why do you want to join?: Talked to some cool town members I would like to be with.
Will you help with town projects?: absolutly
What can you give to us, as a community?: Protection, years of wisdom, and a good sense of humor.
What towns have you been in?: Ra (Rise Against) , last map
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Lost touch with members was away for a while.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No , but have had it before. and can get new mic. :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I work hard, and I am a good problem solver , like to build , have built many large structures.
Referrals: N/A

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:Heruohtar
Time zone: AZ
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Almost three years.
Why do you want to join?: New map, new friends, Same old pvpers.
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah
What can you give to us, as a community?: Slime. Lots of it.
What towns have you been in?:Eplica, Malum, Madlum.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: New maps.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Ts. I can talk but I may not. depends.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I agree and I will follow all rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a vet thats been around a while. I follow all the rules and I have not been banned or even kicked for misbehavior in all the time I have played HC. I think I was muted once but my cat ran on the keyboard and smashed my macros. >.<
Referrals: None but Techs_rule suggested I join you.
Application
IGN: smokeykiller51
Time zone:Arizona
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: A year or wo
Why do you want to join?: Talked to some cool town members I would like to be with.
Will you help with town projects?: absolutly
What can you give to us, as a community?: Protection, years of wisdom, and a good sense of humor.
What towns have you been in?: Ra (Rise Against) , last map
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Lost touch with members was away for a while.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No , but have had it before. and can get new mic. :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I work hard, and I am a good problem solver , like to build , have built many large structures.
Referrals: N/A
Accepted. See a manager in game to get set up.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:monkeyfatzer
Time zone:EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Dreadknight/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:About a year
Why do you want to join?:I was in it last map, then went inactive.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?:Be an entertaining human being, and help people out.
What towns have you been in?:Newerth(Friend got me in so I could start up)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Gets raided too much, no pvp action.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I was in LO last map for a while, then the map reset and I went inactive, I was a good pvper.
Referrals:Leo2596

NEVERMIND, DONT FEEL LIKE JOINING, MISTAKE

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:monkeyfatzer
Time zone:EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Dreadknight/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:About a year
Why do you want to join?:I was in it last map, then went inactive.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?:Be an entertaining human being, and help people out.
What towns have you been in?:Newerth(Friend got me in so I could start up)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Gets raided too much, no pvp action.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I was in LO last map for a while, then the map reset and I went inactive, I was a good pvper.
Referrals:Leo2596

NEVERMIND, DONT FEEL LIKE JOINING, MISTAKE
Declined.