• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey leftovers5, I can never seem to get on when you are xD What time are you usually on(time zone pls), love to get a plot, until I can set up my region. Just wandering, does the town have a region area, for donors? Also, any mining etc I can do, need like 1 1/2 crafter levels, wouldn't mind getting it on stone :D
I'm in EST. We have a few managers that are on a lot, I've just been incredibly busy this week. If you can't find me, try to look for xargun or Tigobitties123 . Admira1Ackbar is also on at odd hours for his time zone.

IGN: fatherheals is my in game name.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/ crafter
How long have you been on HC?:eek:nly been on for about a few hours, started playing on it today. = )
Why do you want to join?: I want to join your town because I have a lot of friends in this town and they have spoken highly of verstad.
Will you help with town projects?: I will certainly do my best to help the town out with whatever projects they might need help with.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give the communinty my help, time, and talents.
What towns have you been in?: haven't been in any towns yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have team speak I can do all of the above, talk, listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I sure as heck do agree with the town rules
Tell us about yourself: I love to eat food, watch movies, and play games. I am currently going to school full time at a junior college, and once that is done I plan on transfering to a 4 year university if possible. I also am very active in my church, and church callings that I have. I love to sleep as well. Oh and I love to talk a lot.
Referrals:IGN: Bobbiejoe2, Techs_Rule, jake332211 and NateBobJr These guys are my friends from other games, as well as RL so I know them for quite a while., so I can't wait to hang with them.

sirsan3

Gold
IGN: Sirsan3
Time zone: UTC -7
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior- soon to be dragoon Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I was on the old server and used to play with all the old birchwooders
Why do you want to join?: My friends re joined and I want to rejoin as well and play :)
Will you help with town projects?: No question. I like working on building, and mainly combat
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer what I always have. I can help with building, and I'm skilled in combat.
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood :)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Teamspeak, mumble, you name it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do.
Tell us about yourself:I used to play with you guys! Nicolaos and Orion I remember you two. I also remember helping to build the main vault of Birchwood
Referrals: Bobbiejoe2, Jeg332211, Natebobjr

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Sirsan3
Time zone: UTC -7
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior- soon to be dragoon Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I was on the old server and used to play with all the old birchwooders
Why do you want to join?: My friends re joined and I want to rejoin as well and play :)
Will you help with town projects?: No question. I like working on building, and mainly combat
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer what I always have. I can help with building, and I'm skilled in combat.
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood :)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Teamspeak, mumble, you name it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do.
Tell us about yourself:I used to play with you guys! Nicolaos and Orion I remember you two. I also remember helping to build the main vault of Birchwood
Referrals: Bobbiejoe2, Jeg332211, Natebobjr

Accepted

Vidal

TNT
IGN: Vidal_B
Time zone: -6 gmt
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter (Choosing cleric)
How long have you been on HC?: 11 months
Why do you want to join?: Me and some friends were in Oblivion last map
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: Friendship and loyalty
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion, Gallifrey
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Stopped playing herocraft for a while.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: All of the above, however, i prefer mumble.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Mexican, i like to have fun :eek:
Referrals: Leftovers, Dismays, Bedbreath

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Dismays
Time zone:Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year
Why do you want to join?: Help
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: OP PVPER
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Had to take a break
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Ye
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Best ninja 2k12
Referrals: Leftovers6

FaroFazi03

Stone
Application
IGN: FaroFazi03
Time zone: Pasfic Stander Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter(I am going for alcemist)
How long have you been on HC?: few hours
Why do you want to join?: my bro is a member of the town
Will you help with town projects?: yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am good at building with the right tools and I will be an alcemist so I will be making some poitions as well.
What towns have you been in?:no
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:no but I will get myself one so i could
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: Well I work at the airport graveyard shift on the weekneds. I'm an artist and a hard worker.
Referrals: fatherheals, Bobbiejoe2, Techs_Rule, jake332211 and NateBobJ

Thank you for your time.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
When in doubt...

flip_over_desk.jpg