• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
Can i join your town. I just started the server i need some help. I am a crafter and i going for a enchanter and i am a wizard, plz can i join you?
We have an application form that you can find in the first post of this thread along with all the rules and information. Could you please read through the first post and reply back with the appropriate form and details?

itgsod1

Dirt
Time zone: Central Europe
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?:Few days
Why do you want to join?: Need a town, and love roleplay. Its boring being alone.
Will you help with town projects?: Ofc, i am a good builder and fighter, i am on.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Power :D and enchanted tools and stuff
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: ......
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yeah both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Sure, its pretty logic
Tell us about yourself: Like , no Love minecraft and im creative builder and a hard worker. Like magic and enchanting
Referrals:

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
Time zone: Central Europe
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?:Few days
Why do you want to join?: Need a town, and love roleplay. Its boring being alone.
Will you help with town projects?: Ofc, i am a good builder and fighter, i am on.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Power :D and enchanted tools and stuff
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: ......
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yeah both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Sure, its pretty logic
Tell us about yourself: Like , no Love minecraft and im creative builder and a hard worker. Like magic and enchanting
Referrals:
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Updated main page to account for changes in the LO council, additions to the Verstad council, and placement of Siwa/Wolf into the Semi Inactive Council.

harblkun

Wood
IGN: harblkun
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rouge/Scribe (planning on going ninja)
How long have you been on HC?: 10 months
Why do you want to join?: My friends are at the town and I would like to join them
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I enjoy helping with projects, be they building or mining, or whatever.
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The server reset removed the town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals: Nicolaos, Admira1ackbar

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: harblkun
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rouge/Scribe (planning on going ninja)
How long have you been on HC?: 10 months
Why do you want to join?: My friends are at the town and I would like to join them
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I enjoy helping with projects, be they building or mining, or whatever.
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The server reset removed the town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals: Nicolaos, Admira1ackbar
Accepted see me ingame

alftoltri

Dirt
Hay i just wanted to report Eagles90809 for killing me in town. I was looking around in the public farm area and was seeing if there was any extra saplings in a public farm chest to plant. I opened an unmarked chest to see and then Eagles90809 decided to kill make for opening a chest that I did not tack anything out of. He did not return the items i had on me when i died and i had to walk back to town. I think this behavior was very rude and uncalled for.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hay i just wanted to report Eagles90809 for killing me in town. I was looking around in the public farm area and was seeing if there was any extra saplings in a public farm chest to plant. I opened an unmarked chest to see and then Eagles90809 decided to kill make for opening a chest that I did not tack anything out of. He did not return the items i had on me when i died and i had to walk back to town. I think this behavior was very rude and uncalled for.
eagles90809 explanation? Please give him back his items regardless.

K3josh

Iron
Application
IGN: K3josh
Time zone: Us East
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on for a while around 2 weeks.
Why do you want to join?: I have many freinds in the town and and to live somewhere safe.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes i would wherever i am needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help out where i am needed and to help defend the town.
What towns have you been in?: On this server none.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No i only have skype at the moment but i can do both through it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to pvp on minecraft build i play other mmo like league of legends.
Referrals: Sneaky_wolf Stealth_slaya

Sean10neymar

Stone
Application
IGN: Sean1oneymar
Time zone: +1:00 amsterdam
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue, want to become a ranger/ not sure on what craft to take yet.
How long have you been on HC?: for 2 days now.
Why do you want to join?: it seems like an nice friendly place with a good balance between serious and having fun.
Will you help with town projects?: i will if it is explained correctly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: i can help were ever needed and have a nice chat.
What towns have you been in?: none so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: --
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i dont but with help i will be able to get it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: i understand and agree to them all
Tell us about yourself: i am a boy from holland who loves to mine and build and have a nice chat
Referrals: none

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: K3josh
Time zone: Us East
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on for a while around 2 weeks.
Why do you want to join?: I have many freinds in the town and and to live somewhere safe.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes i would wherever i am needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help out where i am needed and to help defend the town.
What towns have you been in?: On this server none.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No i only have skype at the moment but i can do both through it.
Tell us about yourself: I like to pvp on minecraft build i play other mmo like league of legends.
Referrals: Sneaky_wolf Stealth_slaya
Accepted get with me or one of the council ingame
Application
IGN: Sean1oneymar
Time zone: +1:00 amsterdam
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue, want to become a ranger/ not sure on what craft to take yet.
How long have you been on HC?: for 2 days now.
Why do you want to join?: it seems like an nice friendly place with a good balance between serious and having fun.
Will you help with town projects?: i will if it is explained correctly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: i can help were ever needed and have a nice chat.
What towns have you been in?: none so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: --
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i dont but with help i will be able to get it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: i understand and agree to them all
Tell us about yourself: i am a boy from holland who loves to mine and build and have a nice chat
Referrals: none
Likewise

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Xargun
Time zone: Eastern USA (GMT -5)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue / crafter - planning on being a Ranger / ????
How long have you been on HC?: a week
Why do you want to join?: Need a town for protection and to learn the game better
Will you help with town projects?: yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: provide aid in whatever means I can - another man on the wall or another miner / builder as needed
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: NA
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes, just installed TS 3. Have headset with mic
Tell us about yourself: I started playing minecraft about 2 weeks ago with my 6 yr old son - he loved the game.We looked for a multiplayer server to enjoy the 'social' side of things and work together with others. Have had some pvp issues on our own and want to join a town for mutual benefits. I enjoy mining and building and pvp occasisonally, but currently to low level and don't know the game very well to pvp well. Hoping to find a home to learn the game and have some fun.

Referrals: None

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Xargun
Time zone: Eastern USA (GMT -5)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue / crafter - planning on being a Ranger / ????
How long have you been on HC?: a week
Why do you want to join?: Need a town for protection and to learn the game better
Will you help with town projects?: yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: provide aid in whatever means I can - another man on the wall or another miner / builder as needed
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: NA
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes, just installed TS 3. Have headset with mic
Tell us about yourself: I started playing minecraft about 2 weeks ago with my 6 yr old son - he loved the game.We looked for a multiplayer server to enjoy the 'social' side of things and work together with others. Have had some pvp issues on our own and want to join a town for mutual benefits. I enjoy mining and building and pvp occasisonally, but currently to low level and don't know the game very well to pvp well. Hoping to find a home to learn the game and have some fun.

Everything checks out. See me or a council member in game to get set up!

EzMac2099

TNT
Application

IGN: EzMac2099

Time zone: EST -5

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter I plan on specializing Ninja/Scribe.

How long have you been on HC?: A few days, but my lack of experience, is easily made up for in my determination and quick learning. (I just spent 8 hours within the past 2 days reading over everything Herocraft)

Why do you want to join?: My Friend, Foxy321, and I are looking for a safe but more importantly close knit town to join. More specifically, an active town, in which we can have have fun, incorporate into the community, and in which the benefits will be mutual.

Will you help with town projects?: I would definitely help with town projects. The more involved the town allows for, the better.

What can you give to us, as a community?: In retrospect I will contribute in anyway needed. Although first and foremost I will give my loyalty. Whatever I do i stick it out to the end and will always remember those that helped me.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Team Speak and I can both talk and listen on it.

Tell us about yourself: Let's see... I've been a PC gamer since i was about 10 years old, starting with games like; doom, quake, Diablo, and much more. I can't say I'm very competitive although I do aim for the top, that is, to be the "best". My friend Foxy321 is my gaming buddy and we conquer games together, where ever she goes I go, and vice-versa. So if you are planning on accepting me you better keep an extra spot open for her :)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application

IGN: EzMac2099

Time zone: EST -5

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter I plan on specializing Ninja/Scribe.

How long have you been on HC?: A few days, but my lack of experience, is easily made up for in my determination and quick learning. (I just spent 8 hours within the past 2 days reading over everything Herocraft)

Why do you want to join?: My Friend, Foxy321, and I are looking for a safe but more importantly close knit town to join. More specifically, an active town, in which we can have have fun, incorporate into the community, and in which the benefits will be mutual.

Will you help with town projects?: I would definitely help with town projects. The more involved the town allows for, the better.

What can you give to us, as a community?: In retrospect I will contribute in anyway needed. Although first and foremost I will give my loyalty. Whatever I do i stick it out to the end and will always remember those that helped me.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Team Speak and I can both talk and listen on it.

Tell us about yourself: Let's see... I've been a PC gamer since i was about 10 years old, starting with games like; doom, quake, Diablo, and much more. I can't say I'm very competitive although I do aim for the top, that is, to be the "best". My friend Foxy321 is my gaming buddy and we conquer games together, where ever she goes I go, and vice-versa. So if you are planning on accepting me you better keep an extra spot open for her :)

Accepted - see me or a council member in game to get set up. ;D