• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-Kumo-[14][Good]

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
got 2 more people now. going to make a new list tomorrow we need 2 more people then, can you give us some time Neo?

And because of the inactivity of sam i'm going to be Mayor and Xexorian is going to be my SIC. gabizou approved it too. I already made a petition.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
pumpapa said:
got 2 more people now. going to make a new list tomorrow we need 2 more people then, can you give us some time Neo?

And because of the inactivity of sam i'm going to be Mayor and Xexorian is going to be my SIC. gabizou approved it too. I already made a petition.
I havent been inactive for two weeks you cant de-mayor me ive had some IRL/Computer issues shit going on so ill be active more now no need to de-mayor me :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
We've got a bit of a powerstruggle issue with no one tugging on ropes.

This issue can be resolved with the current heads of Rens and Kumo townships verbally or ingame. Peacefully. =]

As for my status as SIC, I guess if Sam is okay, and everyone else already is, with it, then it stays. (As long as having more than one SIC is okay.)

Also, the citizenlist are more forgiving now Sam, Pumpapa, Neo_Exdeath said MAYORS -DO- count as citizens.

The inactive rule posted by kainzo was for complete removal from the township Samsoccerboyz, and was for members.

As to how mayors are elected their positions or given, or taken, I'm pretty sure it's gonna have to be upto the Admins and/or a meeting of some kind.

(Whoever paid for the town probably has a lot of say.(Gabizou))?

-xexorian-

Citizen update (NOT COMPLETE, OR FULLY UPDATED YET)

+samsoccerboyz - Mayor
+Pumpapa
+xexorian
+Anarchyfang
+AudieMurphey# (spelledwrong, can't remember#, it's on his sign in town)
rang3r0wnin - spelled wrong and inactive
couponbugdotcome - spelled wrong
rattmodriguez - spelled wrong
Timeforbreakfest - spelled wrong
gr195 - either does not exist or spelled wrong
tobycoolx - inactive
Uvex - inactive
sofaridderen - spelled wrong and inactive
danielmetz - spelled wrong and inactive

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
Ok, well apart from the inactivity, Sam are you going to be a Good Mayor, cause thats the main objective.
When you had "Computer Issues" the last days, we had the problem that Kumo is going to die.
So I don't do this for myself but for Kumo. now i have one question, Who do you think is better for Kumo?
me or you?

The last 2 days we have been trying to keep Kumo alive and we recruited 3 more people.

Please do this for Kumo not for Yourself.

Also this:

Update List of members of Kumo:

Town Name: Kumo
Mayor: samsoccerboyz or pumpapa
Second in Commands: xexorian
Banker:pumpapa
Location of Town:+1595 -278
Charter Signatures:
0.samsoccerboyz or pumpapa
1.hummelz
2.tonsberg
3.couponbugdotcome
4.xXepicpwnXx
5.rattmodriguez
6.timeforbreakfest
7.JesseZe
8.xexorian
9.reinout1996

(NEED ONE MORE!)

Bank Status:

-Money Right now: 801.09
-1000 loss from donate to Rens.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Mayors dont count as citizens, also the audits were more aimed at making things accurate. I am in no hurry to go around and de-ring a town because they are a few short. As long as you you at least try to put some effort into getting citizens and make everything run. The only thing it will really do is hurt upgrading townships.

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
@ Neo_Exdeath: I placed the mayors on position "0" so the number at the end of the list doesn't include it, and also i placed two people on "Mayor" cause we have a confrontation so one of them is going to be citizen and that makes it 10 again but with rat leaving it's 9 again :confused: lol...
Also were really trying to keep Kumo alive gabizou is helping too were making alot of nice plots, and xexorian (my SIC) is helping allot too.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
pumpapa said:
@ Neo_Exdeath: I placed the mayors on position "0" so the number at the end of the list doesn't include it, and also i placed two people on "Mayor" cause we have a confrontation so one of them is going to be citizen and that makes it 10 again but with rat leaving it's 9 again :confused: lol...
Also were really trying to keep Kumo alive gabizou is helping too were making alot of nice plots, and xexorian (my SIC) is helping allot too.
Im resinging due to comp issues hope all goes well

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
samsoccerboyz said:
pumpapa said:
Im resinging due to comp issues hope all goes well
Also Im joining New Ostia

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
omg guys.

1) Kumo isn't dead it got 10 players.

2) if Kumo is dead... This is the wrong Thread... i made a new one cause im now Mayor...

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
When towns switch mayors they put the old threads here, they aren't saying Kumo is dead :).