• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
Love it. Hey Azen how many of my gang and I need to post applications? Do I need to? Everyone except me? Maybe make a list and say who needs to? Sorry confused. This is what happens when you stay up until 2 every night for three months. You start to lose focus on things haha.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Haha, you should get more sleep Nao - don't worry if you can't always make it when I'm on, haha.

Skivet, taiexali and gobby are fine. They are already in Konoha by default. :p

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Remember fellow Konoha Ninja, we have the new members on lookout for towns! Don't be intimidated by these already-populated towns. When new players whitelist for Herocraft, we will stand out to the community! Konoha may not have any well-known players, but us eight can still make a substantial difference in Herocraft! We are a new generation! A new community! We are Konoha!

Gotta love Konoha's Pride, brah. <3
I'm sure that I'll be dissed because of this...

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
No need to say more Mario! You've redeemed yourself. :)

@Mariohgcz - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha!

kazbuto

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. In-Game Name:kazbuto
  2. Age:21 almost 22
  3. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?:I just joined Herocraft because i heard it was amazing. I have had experiences with heros mod thou.
  4. Why do you want to join Konoha?:I want to join a town and i look though the list of all the planned towns and this seemed by far the best. I want to join to help out and make my mark on the community.
  5. What can you contribute to the town?:I'll be honest i'm not the best designer but i can follow patterns and gather supplies. I plan to be more of a supplier then an actual builder
  6. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?:I can play most weekends mostly because of my job though the weekdays and i would to participate in anyway i can to help.
  7. Additional Info?:As you can see my name is from Naruto. I watched the series about 2 years ago and got my username/alias form it.I a pretty go happy guy willing to help out whenever i'm needed and help new people(which i guess currently includes me:D)

tacoman1111

Stone
Azen, I would like to ally with your town. (My town is Retribution) If my town does not fare well in succeeding I wish to join your town, so heads up! Maybe even a kingdom could form with other towns?

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome to the town @kazbuto! I guess I'll be showing you the ropes, so if you have any questions, ask away :). Check your PM, I'll be talking mostly through there.