• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

tifaismyho

Wood
  1. In-Game Name: Tifaismyho
  2. Age:23
  3. Referrals: none
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: no just started
  5. Previous Town(s)?: nope
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: huge Naruto fan so the post caught my eye. read the thread like what i saw
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: anything that needs doing i have been playing minecraft for years mostly single player. just point me in the right direction and tell me what needs doing
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: yes sir
  9. Have you read this link: yea
  10. Additional Info?:class is warrior ATM but i really have little idea how classes work so i don't mind changing. and my spec and prof can be whatever is needed. i can also be of help building anime themed building and what not i my not remember all my hand seals enymore but i still watch every week and i still have my mageykio sharingan contacts

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@tifaismyho - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a Citizen of Konoha!

Very well done Application! Being active in Konoha will get you a long way, can't wait to meet you! :)
Please PM me so I can hand you details. :)

Joka10

Soulsand
Nicholas Bernat=who ingame? Sorry I don't think I've seen that name ingame before if that is your IGN.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Konoha! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Just to share a cool group photo of some of the Citizens beginning to create our plots! (Not part of the town images)

I, AzenYumCha (top), kazbuto (bottom), ArchMage_Lloyd (left) and MiguelA777 (right).
2012-03-31_170122-1.png

Joka10

Soulsand
Mig use our conversation. The private message thingy that you got added to keeps this stuff secret

1. In-Game Name: commanderswede
  2. Age: 15
  3. Referrals: Joka10, Miguel_A777
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: No, I'm very new
  5. Previous Town(s)?: None
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Because the above referrals are a part of it, and it seems like a great town
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: I still don't know much about herocraft, but on past servers, i'm a good builder and a competent fighter. Additionally, I'm a responsible person and could help the council with anything they need. I'm pretty good at mediating disagreements and I'm trilingual(though that rarely comes in handy in minecraft).
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: I will definitely participate in projects, but in all honesty, there may be stretches of time that i am less active than usual as I am an active student-athlete in real life
  9. Have you read this link: I believe the link may be broken, at least for me, because it just sent me to the Herocraft homepage. If someone provides me with a working link, i'll be happy to read it.
  10. Additional Info?: That's about it, If I'm accepting I'll be helpful in any way I can. Thanks for your time :D *EDIT * - I just saw that you guys wanted to recruit some healers, and i should add, that is my current class and I'm more than happy to stay that way