• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
Konoha is now an official Town! Congratulations to everyone who contributed!!
Good. Now we can get our name out there ^.^ . I'd also like to mention to all members of the town please prioritize your time. If you are a member of the town, you should spend most time helping the town. This goes for anyone who is planning on applying as well, when you are asked if you will participate in town projects and stay active, it kinda means EXACTLY what it says. Not trying to be a killjoy and we have actually done very well so far, just wanting to make sure we don't start slacking after we've come so far. :) Good work, all!

richard

Stone
  1. In-Game Name: skullfish1
  2. Age: 22
  3. Referrals: dieing25
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: yes
  5. Previous Town(s)?: Rangpur on the last map
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Naruto! sounds great from what dieing25 has told me
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: I enjoy building
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Will try
  9. Additional Info?: I am a caster/crafter want to be a merchant

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-Game Name: skullfish1
  2. Age: 22
  3. Referrals: dieing25
  5. Previous Town(s)?: Rangpur on the last map
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Naruto! sounds great from what dieing25 has told me
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: I enjoy building
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Will try
  9. Additional Info?: I am a caster/crafter want to be a merchant

Looks good, I would prefer if you had more in the application, but for now...

Welcome to Konoha! If you know dieing I expect you already know where our town is, if not ask someone in game and we'll be glad to help. Or you can PM me.

richard

Stone
Looks good, I would prefer if you had more in the application, but for now...

Welcome to Konoha! If you know dieing I expect you already know where our town is, if not ask someone in game and we'll be glad to help. Or you can PM me.
thank you :)

epicotep

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-Game Name: epicotep
  2. Age: 17
  3. Referrals: kazbuto
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: just started on this server but have used all the plugins on this server
  5. Previous Town(s)?:none
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I relay want to have a town make some friends.
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: I am good at pvp I play allot i love mining and farming and i will be friendly to all.
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes ill do any thing i can to help the town.
  9. Additional Info?: My name is Mitchell I'm 17 years old 18 on the 18th of November I'm from Australia I work full time as an electrical apprentice.

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
welcome aboard
Kaz, did Azen give you permission to review apps? I know you referred him so he's likely your friend, but you shouldn't just accept people. (If you do have permission, sorry) But anyways, Just in case:
  1. In-Game Name: epicotep
  2. Age: 17
  3. Referrals: kazbuto
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: just started on this server but have used all the plugins on this server
  5. Previous Town(s)?:none
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I relay want to have a town make some friends.
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: I am good at pvp I play allot i love mining and farming and i will be friendly to all.
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes ill do any thing i can to help the town.
  9. Additional Info?: My name is Mitchell I'm 17 years old 18 on the 18th of November I'm from Australia I work full time as an electrical apprentice.

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha! Ask any of our members to guide you to the town, and PM anyone in the town for the chat password.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
richard - I can remember you when you applied for Ocean Side. I never met you in-game! D:
But I look forward to meet you!

Rorza10

Stone
  • In-Game Name: Rorza10
  • Referrals: N/A
  • Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Yes, I was once a ranger, but after a long stint of inactivity my levels might have been wiped.
  • Previous Town(s)?: None.
  • Why do you want to join Konoha?: It looks like a friendly, enjoyable town in which I can quickly train my character.
  • What can you contribute to the town?: I will do anything required to help the development of the town. Any construction or red stone work, or just the small jobs around the town, to keep it tidy.
  • Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yess!
  • Additional Info?: I know I don't have any professions to contribute at the moment, but believe me you cant find a better town member.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Rorza10 - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a Citizen of Konoha!

This seems satisfying that you'll be willing to help a lot for the development of the Town. Can't wait to meet you here! :)

TKB61798

Stone
  1. In-Game Name: TKB61798
  2. Age: 13
  3. Referrals: spartanfan17
  5. Previous Town(s)?: Altum
  6. Why do you want to join Konoha?: My twin brother (spartanfan17) is in this town and i would be happy to join the town.
  7. What can you contribute to the town?: I am a caster and i am a great builder and have been on herocraft for about 3 months
  8. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes i will.
  9. Additional Info?: None :D

kazbuto

Legacy Supporter 2
and nao i did not refer him excatly i told him in /ch re to make a app if he wants to join