• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
Guys, this page is for town business and application posting, not random spam comments. Please refrain from posting anything that does not have any purpose towards the town.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello "Kage" @AzenYumCha

Glaciem would like to offer to an alliance between Konoha and Glaciem. Whereas we are still a small (unofficial) hamlet, we do believe that we will grow quickly and will be a force to reckoned with and we would like to have our friends on our side. :)

Thanks,
Upb

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@Upb34t hey there we would be glad to ! :D. Start a conversation with me (the ambassador) and ill go through some simple things that you prob already knew ;) other than that im considering you (partially) accepted.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Azen already pm'ed me. We agreed on a peace treaty for now :)

Thank you though.

@Upb34t hey there we would be glad to ! :D. Start a conversation with me (the ambassador) and ill go through some simple things that you prob already knew ;) other than that im considering you (partially) accepted.

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-Game Name: jellybutter
  2. Age:14
  3. Referrals: None.
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Not really, i've obly really used it since about half way through last month
  5. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I've walked past konoha alot, and thought, "hmm, what if I joined? would they still beat the crap out of me? well I'll eventually see.." I then forgot about signing up, roaming once agian on a ever downward spiral of forever noobishness. I then thought after a few weeks "FUUUU, I hate these damned noobs taking out us less fortunate, maybe I should join a town.." Which led me to remembering Konoha, which ledd me here, to sign up to make sure my life on Herocraft is an enjoyable one.
  6. What can you contribute to the town?: Not much, I'm a warrior class, so I could guard the town I guess, I'll be taking up the Samurai spec when I max out warrior, but I still don't see any use in that, but I know I will pay my taxes on time, and I'll be on as frequently as possible. Also I could harvest stuff off mobs like string or gunpowder.
  7. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: I will be willing to participate in the projects if I have the time, and I will be active, although I'm australian, so you won't actually see me much.
  8. Additional Info?: I have watched alot of naruto in my time, and I must say, sasori is the best, even if h wasn't there long, he was the best in my opinion

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Jellybutter - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha!

To clarify your points:
- I wasn't personally online when my citizens were killing you. My apologies.
- I am Australian too so don't worry. :D