• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
To make things easy, I'll be applying for a few people.
  1. In-Game Name: Popeyepoop1, Mrcaptainuber, Dforth123, Dylankromenacker, CleverNapkin, Zackattack113, ImaTwinkie.
  2. Age: Dependent
  3. Referrals: AzenYumCha
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Yeah, we've been on Herocraft since last June.
  5. Why do you want to join Konoha?: I know Azen from Spire, so I'd like for me, and my friends, to be part of his town.
  6. What can you contribute to the town?: Good pvp protection (once we're specced..), also we have building potential.
  7. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Definitely.
  8. Additional Info?: We've already talked about all this, but this is so it's official :)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Popeyepoop1 @EveryoneElseOnTheList - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha!

I'm happy you would come and tag along with us Popeye. :D

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
Oooh hey I remember you... You whooped my sorry rear many times in zeal XD Good to get more people though, welcome aboard! :)

Oh, and Azen, you really should make me a signature pic like yours. You put me to shame :(

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
In-Game Name:Archmage_Lloyd

Referrals: azenyumcha (?) possibly so undecided as of yet.(you told me to azen so does that count >.<?

Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?:yes been on for a while experiencing a lot of the classes
Why do you want to join Konoha?: because im lonely in my base alone and want to feel the joy of helping some friends in need. its been hard but i can contribute as well ( also i watch Naruto series and are caught up)

What can you contribute to the town?: alot of resources cobbles mainly to make smooth stone and all that i have a couple blocks of iron some gold and some diamonds. also i ( you may not like this but) I have talked to digger360 and he is one my allies (somewhat) and so i may be able to convince him to be friendly-er to Konoha

Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: I am always in an active state (3 weeks never missed a day) and i can contribute and follow instructions to full degree also adding some suggestions as well

Additional Info?:keyboard shift keys and caps are completely broken only work barely.
email : [email protected]
skype public : ask me in game
please forgive any spelling/grammar issues i just have a bad keyboard but i can write stuff understandably

ShadovvMoon

Stone
  1. In-Game Name:ShadovvMoon
  2. Age:16
  3. Referrals:Myself
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?:Yes
  5. Why do you want to join Konoha?:Because
  6. What can you contribute to the town?:Stuff =p
  7. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?:possibly
  8. Additional Info?:

Joka10

Soulsand
  1. In-Game Name: Joka10
  2. Age: 14
  3. Referrals: I don't think I have any. I know the people of the town pretty well, but haven't neccessarily gotten a referral.
  4. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Going on a month, at this point. I've played MC MUCH longer, though.
  5. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Well, the inhabitants are friendly and most other people nearby are not (save valor and some others). I was roaming around as a loner for a while in the area nearby Konoha, but the raiders are getting too numerous for that to work at this point. I need a place to stay, and Konoha seems like a good one.
  6. What can you contribute to the town?: I am a rogue planning on taking Ranger class, so I can volunteer those skills. I'm an unspecified crafter class, and I don't really have a spec in mind, so I can choose whichever one you'd prefer. You guys need some better defenses from what I can tell, and I'm good at wall-building, so I can help with that. I can also probably bring friends.
  7. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes I am.
  8. Additional Info?: I'm not the best PvPer, but I can certainly assist. I'm good at mobkilling (The last server I used was probably the one with the most OP mobs of anything ever... yet I still (somewhat) thrived. I don't have too much ingame credit, but I can certainly pay any taxes.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Joka10 - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha!

One of the most best applications I have ever encountered Joka, Great Job! :)