• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Jonkur - Congratulations! You have been accepted as a citizen of Konoha!

Please send me a PM and I'll get you started!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Eh, ill fix that...
But Valor is an ally, and a very close one too. :D

EDIT: Uh actually, the color was exactly the same color as the Allies. Maybe because it's Bold.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay, Naoticon and I will be deciding the first Konoha Town Banker!

The Town Banker has a set of very powerful privileges within Konoha's production of money. Being a Banker involves an understanding of basic arithmetic mathematics and shows substantial organisation and hard work in the town. Some of the privileges as the Town Banker in Konoha are the following:

- Able to sell Gold Ingots at the Disposable Heroes Exchange for 9c each.
- In charge of receiving tax money.
- Bypassing the rank of Chunin and escalated to Jonin (once City is gained).

Becoming a Town Banker requires to fill out a Town Banker Application. The Application will be posted on www.konohahc.webs.com

To make fair judgements and choices for the Town Banker, we are going to invite the Valor Mayor Lastivity , SiC of Valor kperkins1982 and diplomats of Valor Toad and Theazian . Six in total will review your Town Banker Application.

cyberslash99

Stone
i have a question. whats the purpose of the banker? for the banker's personal profit, town's profit, or a middleman for citizens to sell their gold at 9c?

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
i have a question. whats the purpose of the banker? for the banker's personal profit, town's profit, or a middleman for citizens to sell their gold at 9c?

Being the town banker for Konoha isn't just about personal profit, for one thing. No one becomes a Town Banker just to receive the benefit of selling gold for a higher price. Really, the town banker is in charge of getting the citizens the gold, selling them for 9c and returning the coin to them.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
How does your town stand in relation to the Dragon Empire? (Newerth, Nevermore, Panorama, Canterlot, Lightforge)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
How does your town stand in relation to the Dragon Empire? (Newerth, Nevermore, Panorama, Canterlot, Lightforge)
Konoha was offered a position in the Dragon Empire. However, I as the Mayor, declined the offer for certain reasons.

I believe we are in a neutral affiliation with all the towns in the DE.

madsplatter

Diamond
I have no issue with KO members joining your town, I know they will be in good hands. I draw a very clear line however when you have the guts to advertise and ask members to join on our own thread. I don't want to see this again. @AzenYumCha