• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town improvements.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys so I had a idea maybe to make towns a bit cooler and make a few more useful things in them. 1. Maybe for towns that are the size of capital you can build and implement a graveyard for people to spawn at if they die near the town (town members only). 2. Possibly a herogate of sorts for town members to use to be able to get back to the town if its a capital (town members only and costs money). 3.Maybe for a cost or something a capital city may PE for the town to have pvp turned off. These are just some thoughts I had.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Once there's horses, this kind of thing would be less needed (Considering horses can be up to 3X the speed of a player)

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Once there's horses, this kind of thing would be less needed (Considering horses can be up to 3X the speed of a player)
Most players on minecraft don't bother with horses since they are so glitchy and laggy.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Not that fast, a goon or ninja can outrun them.
Maybe a slow horse, but like I said, the faster horses are 3 times faster than a sprinting person. Either way, the way graveyards are set up the farthest you can be from a graveyard is like 1k blocks.

Back on topic-

Having graveyards that are town only could give people unfair advantages in pvp (since there members could come back to defend quicker.) In the case of "Herogates" you can already use recall/runestones to get places. If you give players too much mobility it can lead to exploitation.