• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [FE] Raubtier -Recruiting-

IGN: ethanburger
When did you join Herocraft: A year or so ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2010ish
Previous Towns/Guilds: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):
Class/Profession | Level: I am a 65 ninja, I mastered miner and am now working on Smith. I made 36 levels yesterday during the boost. xD Planning to go Goon soon, I hate ninja.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Gathering, building, and I am decent at pvp (although a bit rusty, its been 3 months)
Why do you want to join Raubtier: You guys are cool, and I think this looks like the ideal town. I am looking forward to joining :D
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: Yeah sure thing, although I don't usually get on TS during the school week.
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info: I have a couple of friends who tag along with me normally, Sir_smashalot, supa_fat_pigz, and Joe_fish123. Smash is a 65 pally and lv 60 runesmith. The others are also interested in joining Raubtier, think they will apply soon :)

Class/Profession | Level: I am a 65 ninja, I mastered miner and am now working on Smith. I made 36 levels yesterday during the boost. xD Planning to go Goon soon, I hate ninja.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Gathering, building, and I am decent at pvp (although a bit rusty, its been 3 months)
Why do you want to join Raubtier: You guys are cool, and I think this looks like the ideal town. I am looking forward to joining :D
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: Yeah sure thing, although I don't usually get on TS during the school week.
Additional Info: I have a couple of friends who tag along with me normally, Sir_smashalot, supa_fat_pigz, and Joe_fish123. Smash is a 65 pally and lv 60 runesmith. The others are also interested in joining Raubtier, think they will apply soon :)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted! Get in game with malikdanab, natenate682, or I. Make sure your friends apply in separate apps if they want to join.

Yeetrium2

Soulsand
IGN: supa_fat_pigz
When did you join Herocraft: I joined just recently, about a week ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft: I have been playing since early 2012
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul level 4, and crafter level 4.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I don't do just a specific thing but help out with many things, I PVP (as long as the arena isn't to laggy), gather material, and build, which are the main things that you do in minecraft.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I was hoping to join Raubtier because a of my friends are joining and I was looking for a place to train with and stay with on this server.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I don't have a mic but I do have teamspeak.
References (Leave blank if none): ethanburger & Sir_Smashalot
Additional Info: This is a great server that I have been looking for to play on for a long time. I love to help out and can easily help some of the other town members . I need somewhere to learn about the server and master it. I hope I can be selected in this town.

IGN: Sir_Smashalot
When did you join Herocraft: profile says dec. 3 2013 so minus a couple weeks
When did you start playing Minecraft: since probably before 1.3.1 release so a couple years
Previous Towns/Guilds: none
Class/Profession | Level: Paladin 65 Rune Smith 60
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I am good with redstone and will probably go engineer at some point. I love making complex things that make life easier for everyone.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: because its about time we got some real protection, I want to participate in a good community and this one looks like a really good choice.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yes I prefer Teamspeak 3
References (Leave blank if none): ethanburger
Additional Info: I can farm when needed and quite good with a fishing rod.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: supa_fat_pigz
When did you join Herocraft: I joined just recently, about a week ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft: I have been playing since early 2012
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul level 4, and crafter level 4.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I don't do just a specific thing but help out with many things, I PVP (as long as the arena isn't to laggy), gather material, and build, which are the main things that you do in minecraft.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I was hoping to join Raubtier because a of my friends are joining and I was looking for a place to train with and stay with on this server.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I don't have a mic but I do have teamspeak.
References (Leave blank if none): ethanburger & Sir_Smashalot
Additional Info: This is a great server that I have been looking for to play on for a long time. I love to help out and can easily help some of the other town members . I need somewhere to learn about the server and master it. I hope I can be selected in this town.
Accepted! Get in game with malikdanab, natenate682, or I!
IGN: Sir_Smashalot
When did you join Herocraft: profile says dec. 3 2013 so minus a couple weeks
When did you start playing Minecraft: since probably before 1.3.1 release so a couple years
Previous Towns/Guilds: none
Class/Profession | Level: Paladin 65 Rune Smith 60
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I am good with redstone and will probably go engineer at some point. I love making complex things that make life easier for everyone.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: because its about time we got some real protection, I want to participate in a good community and this one looks like a really good choice.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yes I prefer Teamspeak 3
References (Leave blank if none): ethanburger
Additional Info: I can farm when needed and quite good with a fishing rod.
Accepted! Get in game with malikdanab, natenate682, or I!

beowulf88

Wood
IGN: beowulf88
When did you join Herocraft: A week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: A lllooonnnnggggg time ago, beta
Previous Towns/Guilds: None, unless you want towns from other servers, in that case I was apart of a Dwarven city known as Kazad on the server Block Empires, now known as MineSwine
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): I left Kazad because Block Empires closed down the RPG world that it was in.
Class/Profession | Level: Right now I am not a class or profession, though im level 4.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: A positive attitude and some sick nasty builds
Why do you want to join Raubtier: because I love big castles and massive volcanoes ;)
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I have both and use both on a regular basis
References (Leave blank if none): Um no, I guess Dwarfers might refer me idk
Additional Info: I'm a pretty good builder and loyal, plus I'm a very hairy Dwarf, so I'll fit right in ;)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: beowulf88
When did you join Herocraft: A week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: A lllooonnnnggggg time ago, beta
Previous Towns/Guilds: None, unless you want towns from other servers, in that case I was apart of a Dwarven city known as Kazad on the server Block Empires, now known as MineSwine
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): I left Kazad because Block Empires closed down the RPG world that it was in.
Class/Profession | Level: Right now I am not a class or profession, though im level 4.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: A positive attitude and some sick nasty builds
Why do you want to join Raubtier: because I love big castles and massive volcanoes ;)
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I have both and use both on a regular basis
References (Leave blank if none): Um no, I guess Dwarfers might refer me idk
Additional Info: I'm a pretty good builder and loyal, plus I'm a very hairy Dwarf, so I'll fit right in ;)
Accepted, get with malikdanab, natenate682, or I to get you set up.

break794

Stone
When did you join Herocraft:2012
When did you start playing Minecraft:2010
Previous Towns/Guilds:
Class/Profession | Level:Loutsoul/Crafter
What can you contribute to Raubtier:i can help with gather ores wood wheat ect.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:Me and a few friends are join HC again and are looking for a town.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?yes.
Additional Info:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Previous Towns/Guilds:
What can you contribute to Raubtier:i can help with gather ores wood wheat ect.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:Me and a few friends are join HC again and are looking for a town.
Additional Info:
Accepted. Get in game with malikdanab, natenate682, or I.

roflmao232

Iron
IGN: roflmao232
When did you join Herocraft: Jun 20, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2010
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul/Crafter
What can you contribute to Raubtier: i can help with gather ores wood wheat ect.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Me and a few friends are join HC again and are looking for a town.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes
Additional Info:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: roflmao232
When did you join Herocraft: Jun 20, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2010
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul/Crafter
What can you contribute to Raubtier: i can help with gather ores wood wheat ect.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Me and a few friends are join HC again and are looking for a town.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes
Additional Info:
Accepted. Get in game with malikdanab, natenate682, or I.

iXiPulseiXi

Stone
IGN: iXiPulseiXi
When did you join Herocraft: March 29th 2013
When did you start playing Minecraft: I got mine craft for free because I was one of the few that got indev access.
Previous Towns/Guilds: Newerth
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): It was disband
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul 6(ish) Crafter 8(ish)
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I am decent at pvp but I am also great at building defenses. I feel I can progress your defenses and bring them up to date with modern Minecraft warfare :)
Why do you want to join Raubtier: They seemed interesting, pvp based and very simple to understand, other towns tend to be very complex this one is simple yet unique.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I have both and a mic :D
References (Leave blank if none): Dwarfers
Additional Info: None

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: iXiPulseiXi
When did you join Herocraft: March 29th 2013
When did you start playing Minecraft: I got mine craft for free because I was one of the few that got indev access.
Previous Towns/Guilds: Newerth
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): It was disband
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul 6(ish) Crafter 8(ish)
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I am decent at pvp but I am also great at building defenses. I feel I can progress your defenses and bring them up to date with modern Minecraft warfare :)
Why do you want to join Raubtier: They seemed interesting, pvp based and very simple to understand, other towns tend to be very complex this one is simple yet unique.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I have both and a mic :D
References (Leave blank if none): Dwarfers
Additional Info: None
Accepted! Get in game with malikdanab, natenate682, or I.

casper33

Dirt
When did you join Herocraft:2014
When did you start playing Minecraft:2011
Previous Towns/Guilds:
What can you contribute to Raubtier:i can help with gather ores wood ect.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:becasue my frind told me to join
References (Leave blank if none):break794
Additional Info:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
When did you join Herocraft:2014
When did you start playing Minecraft:2011
Previous Towns/Guilds:
What can you contribute to Raubtier:i can help with gather ores wood ect.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:becasue my frind told me to join
References (Leave blank if none):break794
Additional Info:

admb961

Stone
IGN:admb961
Previous Towns/Guilds:
Class/Profession | Level:lostsoul/crafter
What can you contribute to Raubtier:gathering resources/building
Why do you want to join Raubtier:friends are in it
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?yes
References (Leave blank if none):roflmao232, break794
Additional Info:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:admb961
Previous Towns/Guilds:
Class/Profession | Level:lostsoul/crafter
What can you contribute to Raubtier:gathering resources/building
Why do you want to join Raubtier:friends are in it
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?yes
References (Leave blank if none):roflmao232, break794
Additional Info: