• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] {Elysium} {15} {Neutral} |ORE|

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello and welcome to the Elysium forum topic! Now under new management, Elysium is a branch of ORE currently undergoing mass developement. Our aim is to create a friendly, fun-loving community with an enthusiasm for building. We have some town events planned as well as alot of building projects in the works. Citizens may claim a free plot when they join up, we have lots of room!

So if you're looking to make some friends and enjoy the game, pop on over for a cup of tea and a biscuit. We don't bite. :]

Town Name: Elysium
Mayor: jmoney222
Second In Command: Liberality
Bankers*: jmoney222 and Liberality
Location of Town: 1111, 730

*We buy gold for 14 credits per ingot*

Charter Signatures
[0]jmoney222
[1]Daciah
[2]Cooperskat
[3]SodaGenie
[4]Predeterminer
[5]Pharsees
[6]Fear865
[7]Liberality
[8]Smalliebigs
[9]Benomatic00
[10]nanalicious
[11]ShadowReign757
[12]Idaemon
[13]PGXpander
[14]Ytry121
[15]MrVulf
[16]David19961996

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Town] {Elysium} {13} {Neutral} :ORE:

make the :ORE: in the title: |ORE| like the Artemis post so they are similar. the :'s are giving me OCD :(

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
RE: [Town] {Elysium} {13} {Neutral} |ORE|

Alright.

Since Elysium's Town thread wasn't up during the audit, for whatever reason, they didn't receive an audit.

I went ahead and did it now:

Darthoreo (04/15) <== Inactive

That's all! So, you guys have nothing to worry about.

Not sure what "rumors" were going around that you guys were getting deringed and to be quite honest, FUCK RUMORS, I don't involve myself in that nor should you. Haha.

The only thing said was that if you didn't have enough citizens, you would be downgraded, like everyone else who received an audit. Duh.

Anyway, so that one citizen should be removed and remember, starting this coming Sunday, I'll be doing audits every week on Sunday.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Jmoney, put ytry121 back on the list, as previous mayor, he is still considered a citizen once he steps down. And im pretty sure he isnt inactive (yet).

Thanks brutal

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

jmoney said:
Updated. Thanks a lot Brutal :)

Make sure you take darthoreo off the citizen list. Once they are inactive, they aremt considered citizens