• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Doriath [Neutral] {21} Recruiting Open!

whazup911

Stone
txDmj.png

Lord (Mayor):
Whazup911

SiC:
Gerbom

Manager(s):
- LUCKYMCNEID
- BeasttRecon
- Ropsux

Banker:
- Sado2056

Doriath:
This is an elven themed town and the name was chosen after the realm of Doriath in LOTR. We claim to be hidden and use our surroundings to our advantage. We live within a mountain-range and tend to be hidden within and around the Doriath mountain. We like to PvP and touch base on most aspects of Herocraft too.

Members list:
1. [Ronin] whazup911*
2. [Evoker] gerbom*
3. [Shinobi] Ropsux*
4. [Ranger] LUCKYMCNIED*
5. [Ranger] Sado2056*
6. Pr1mative
7. [Rogue] Destava
8. Domitius
9. GrantSm4
10. HappyFaceNinja
11. [Ninja] Kumpass_Gamer126
12. Kumpass_dodo
13. Gorre
14. Nemesys84
15. Novanuk
16. dangoslapper
17. caboose2321
18. general_geert
19. unknownist
20. [Bard] Vellin
21. xxaureliusxx

Tax Payment Info:

20c per week from each active player. There will be a chest shop in front of your town plot. Please purchase the piece of coal for 20c. Double/Triple lots will have taxes increased incrementally.

Rules:
  1. Follow all server rules. Failing to do so ruins our town reputation. If you fail to follow server rules you will immediately be kicked from the town.
  2. Your primary concern should be the towns development. We do not like greed but do not enforce communism either. Please donate what you can to the town.
  3. Don't be an idiot.
  4. Theft involved within the town will result in severe punishment.
  5. If you have nothing to do, work on town projects, it is greatly appreciated!
  6. No Raiding/Greifing/Killing other townies or allies.
  7. Don’t piss off other townies. We do not enjoy drama within the town.
  8. Do not enter another members house without their full given permission to do so.*
  9. Your house must actually look half decent. We like things to look good.
  10. Cover all chests with dirt unless they are LWC'd.
  11. Do not build/mine within 200 blocks of Doriath. There are plenty of other places to build/mine in the world. Please use the Town mine if you have nowhere else to mine from now on.*
  12. Do NOT let raiders into the base.
  13. Don't go into Captain's Quarters under any circumstances.*
  14. DON'T piss off the mayor. That will end badly.
  15. Be productive, don't waste your time sitting around doing nothing.
  16. Follow the plot rules.*
  17. Level yourself up as much as you can when you're not busy! Follow Beast's guidance and you can level super fast.
  18. Be 100% Honest about everything within the town, taking the acceptance of being in the town as a joke is unacceptable.
Plot Rules:

- ALL houses must look half decent (no dirt houses etc.)
- ALL chests must be covered with dirt unless LWC'd.
- You will NOT enter another players house without their full given permission.
- You are NOT allowed to steal/grief/raid other members.
- You are ALLOWED to connect your plot to another players plot if they have given full permission to do so.

Failure to follow Doriath rules will lead up to '2 Warnings and then a kick' system.

For the question in the application 'did you read all the town rules?' put - Marshmallow

(*) Mayor and SiC do not have to fully follow said rule.​

Allies (Try to help, do not raid/attack/annoy/allowed in town)
Rlyeh
Altum

Non Aggression Pact (Do not raid, attack or annoy these towns)
XXXmas/HalloweenTown
Imperium

Enemies (Do everything you can to murder these people/Not allowed in town)

Doriath (Public) Town Projects:
Finish town wall: (% Mark unavailable.)

What Doriath can offer to you:
We can offer fun, PvP, Mob Arena groups, safety and a mature community to bond with.

Town Marketplace:
Inside Doriath, we have a town marketplace! It is a smaller version of trade district but there are smaller plots for town members to set up chestshops for other townies to buy in a safe place!

Upon Approval:
You will be given the co-ordinates of Doriath or a port from a wizard, and you will be given a 10x10 plot with a basement that will be able to extend deep and even link up to other basements if you wish. If you were accepted, /tell Whazup911 in-game "Kodeword Koala" As well as that, go to doriath.eamped.com, apply/register and join our private forum.

Inactivity:
Without any contact from plot owner for Two Weeks , said plot owners plot will be removed from owner and items will be stored in a storage area just in case the player happens to come back. If the player does not return for 1 month, all of their items will be shared around the town or given to Town Mayor for town/alliance usage. Remember to always PM or message gerbom or whazup911 if you're going to be inactive for a while!

Private Forum:
Here at Doriath we have our own private forum to discuss town related things and other secret stuff. Upon acceptance, apply @ our town forum @ doriath.eamped.com

Application to Join (Copy and paste):
IGN:
When did you start playing Minecraft?
Did you read all of the town rules?
Previous Towns/Guilds?
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level:
What can you contribute to Doriath?
Why do you want to join Doriath?
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?
How did you hear about Doriath?
Additional Info:

Thread is to be updated very often, so if you're a member or are wanting to apply, please check back on here every now and then!

Town Taxes (For Admins)
Payment #11: Pre-Paid on 9/7/2012 - for Monday 17th July 2012
Paid: @Lastivity (via BeasttRecon)

Payment #12: Pre-Paid on 7/23/2012 - For Week of July 23rd 2012
Paid: @Kainzo
Payment #13: Pre-Paid on 7/23/2012 - For Week of July 30th 2012
qRVR1.png

Payment #14: Paid on 8/6/2012 - For Week of August 6, 2012

IGN: HeavenlyBacon

When did you join Herocraft? About a month ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? A few years ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes.
Previous Towns/Guilds? Lightforge, Solitude, Valor.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? A few weeks ago/a few days ago/today.
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter | Level 5/Level 5, want to be Thief/Farmer.
What can you contribute to Doriath? I can help mine ores and collect materials, help fight for the town, etc.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I want to join Doriath because it seems like a great town and I feel I could help out a lot by gathering materials and fighting for the town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? About 4-5 hours on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes.
How did you hear about Doriath? My friend TheBirdBag.
Additional Info: I love pvping and sneaking around, surprising enemies. I also like farming and helping out other townies.

turtle_guy

Stone
IGN: turtle_guy
When did you join Herocraft? year ago (off and on)
When did you start playing Minecraft? year ago
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? Solitude/Vahalor
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? wanted a new start/Vahalor was in old map
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue (going to be ranger) 11/Crafter (going to be mason or merchant) 17
What can you contribute to Doriath? An open mind, gates/shop, defense, good ideas
Why do you want to join Doriath? protection, need new town, seems like a good place :)
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? a lot (shortens/lengthens depending on school)
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? if need be
How did you hear about Doriath? HC forums
Additional Info: Would love to join. My bro (hummybuddy) and I have just started taking up HC again and would love to have a nice place to call home. :cool:

Hummybuddy

Wood
IGN: hummybuddy
When did you join Herocraft? about a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? a little bit before that
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? Valhalor and Solitude
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? All of the people stopped coming on
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard 15
What can you contribute to Doriath? I like to build and decorate, I also like to do pvp once in a while so i could help defend it if necessary
Why do you want to join Doriath? It sounds like a great city and I like the elven theme of it
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Around 14 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I can use skype if I need to
How did you hear about Doriath? looking for cities on the forums
Additional Info: I would love to find a great new city where I can build a house and make new friends.

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: TwoWattWaffle
When did you join Herocraft? A few years back
When did you start playing Minecraft? Also a few years back
Did you read all of the town rules? Ayep
Previous Towns/Guilds? Bjorkgarr(Mayor, two maps ago), Midgard (last map), Justice League (Guild master, last map)
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Became too busy with college in both of the last maps, but I graduated
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard/Merchant 56/20
What can you contribute to Doriath? I can contribute an amazingly smooth and sexy voice, but on a more serious note I work hard on goals that are set for me.
Why do you want to join Doriath? The town interests me quite a bit. I like the rules you have set.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 3-5 hours a day.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes and yes.
How did you hear about Doriath? I clicked this thread and here I was.
Additional Info: Cats are the best animal ever.