• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Coal Harbor [20]

Scottcombs45

Banned
30sul1d.png

Town Name: Coal Harbor​
Mayor: Scottcombs45​

SIC/Banker: Codyneace​
Location of Town: Roughly -800, +2000​

Payment #1: Week of 7/25 Paid: @Kainzo 300c​
Payment #2: Week of 8/1 Paid: @Kainzo 300c​
Payment #3: Week of 8/8 Paid: @Kainzo 300c​
Payment #4: Week of 8/15 Paid: @Kainzo 300c​
Payment #5: Week of 8/22 Paid: @Kainzo 300c​
Payment #6: Week of 8/29 Paid: @Kainzo 300c​

Charter Signatures:
  1. Scottcombs45
  2. Codyneace
  3. Arlie92
  4. Brancher
  5. Chewiebonez
  6. Jnapier73
  7. Xkrew
  8. AlphaBlogg
  9. Whiteninja1970
  10. Vudani
  11. Ribido
  12. Alvorton
  13. xtb5x
  14. thegigabear
  15. tmo_21
  16. nithrak
  17. lizziegurl101
  18. rperryman1
  19. the_player_189
  20. Zuxia
We are a Port City, we'd like to keep a wood type theme going on for the most part. Heavy PVP and having a good time in general are our main goals. We ask our citizens nothing more but obeying the rules and helping expand to one of the biggest communities on the server!

Rules
You have a Total of 3 strikes while living in the town. If you're caught breaking any rule for ANY reason you will get a strike. There is no special treatment for anyone living here, we're all equal. If you get 3 strikes against you, you will have approximately 24 hours to pack up and get out NO EXCEPTIONS.

1. Respect your fellow citizens, this will ALWAYS be number 1.
  2. We are PVP oriented, you're expected to contribute in some shape form or fashion to PVP. Whether it be repairing armor, giving ideas on how to make the base more secure, or even just contributing by mining ore for weapons and swords! Almost every class can help out. The sky is basically the limit!
  3. STAY THE FUCK out of other your fellow citizens house, don't be rummaging around their house and checking their chests. If caught an instant banishment is probable.
  4. You will be expected to respect other citizens creations within the town. Griefing of other citizens within the town will NOT be tolerated, anyone found breaking this rule will have 2 hours to fix their mess or face a possibility of getting two strikes against them.
  5. You may NOT stay at the same town/base for over 2 hours a day. UNLESS we're at war. (Ironpass and SSS) This is another very important rule. Go in, kill as many people as you can, get the hell out. I considering camping the same people over and over to be Griefing.
  6. You will be expected to follow ALL of Herocraft rules. Any official Herocraft rule breaking can lead to banishment without question.
  7. You may not kill citizens from towns we are allied with.
  8. Do not grief, this means use the elevators and don't bust through walls to get places.
Taxes
Taxes will be collected on Sundays BEFORE 6 PM (USA Eastern Standard Time). You will be expected to pay Scottcombs45 or Codyneace. Tax prices can vary anywhere from 30 coins a week to 50 coins depending on how everything is going. You will know plenty ahead of time how much the tax for the week will be.

Allies:
North Reach
Spire
New Tempest

Neutral:
Newerth

Enemies:
All towns within S.S.S
Ironpass
D101

Any other town/city not named we are not associated with. If you're interested in becoming Allies, or enemies for that matter feel free to get up with me.

You may pm Scottcombs45, Codyneace, Brancher, or Arlie92 in game, for any questions about us or interests you may have in joining. You may also pm me using the personal inbox located on the site.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sorry, I am not trying to burst your bubble but please read this. You need at least ten people (not including the mayor). And all the required mats/Coins, as well as the required buildings.

Scottcombs45

Banned
Yessir, I'm very aware of that. As you can see I said that the application was incomplete and the town was incomplete. I looked over other apps and seen some people done the same thing just so they could recruit to get a bigger base before trying for township.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Good luck guys :D I remember those bad moments when your town keep raiding us haha. :p

-Whiteninja1970(IGN)

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
We're looking for good builders and hardcore PvPer's. P.M me on here or any of these IGN's : Codyneace, Scottcombs45, Arlie92, Brancher.

Oh and here are some more screen shots of the town:D
(The Black Pearl Tavern & Inn is still under construction)
(The texture pack used in these pictures is the "Wayukian texture pack" search it on the minecraft forums, texture pack sub forum.:D)

ch1-1.png

ch3.png

ch9.png

ch7.png

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Nice Boat, I really like it! By the way, what texture pack you use? :p That texture pack looks cool.

linuxguy

Stone
Hmm, are you allies with the town I'm in? (New Temptest, were allies of north reach and typhon).

Scottcombs45

Banned
There was talk about being allies with you guys, however I could never get a confirmation. I'd love to talk to the Mayor about it, as well as Typhon!

linuxguy

Stone
There was talk about being allies with you guys, however I could never get a confirmation. I'd love to talk to the Mayor about it, as well as Typhon!
Your enemies of SSS and friends of North Reach, wont be hard to ally with us!
Just talk to either Darroes (Second in Command) or Farroes(mayor).

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh yeah one more important note If we raid you WE WILL NOT DECLARE KILLS/WAR IN THE NAME OF COAL HARBOR. That is most likely S.S.S. or any other baddie that has a beef with us. Oh yeah and said raid will probably be more successful than one of S.S.S. standards ;)

linuxguy

Stone
Oh yeah one more important note If we raid you WE WILL NOT DECLARE KILLS/WAR IN THE NAME OF COAL HARBOR. That is most likely S.S.S. or any other baddie that has a beef with us. Oh yeah and said raid will probably be more successful than one of S.S.S. standards ;)
Some Jerhico raiders claimed to be coal harbor LOL.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, Im not gonna be on much starting next week. I will be very busy :(
(Btw, I already paid the 30c for the taxes to Scottcombs45)