• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN:zwhitelionz
Time Zone: UTC -9:00
Class / Profession:Builder caster (Soon to be pyromancer)
Do you have or use Teamspeak:Yes
How long have you been on HC:3 days
Why do you want to join:Good community ,from what I have met and an interesting organization.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:None
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself: 68W Us army medic, stationed in korea, love to build, and looking for an area to help me become self sustaining.
Referrals:

Accepted! get with any one of the managers i.e.: Me Techs_Rule, Xargun, kotagrizzly, boomers15, or AmrothXD and we will get you set up.

Torod

Glowstone
IGN: Torod
Time Zone: GMT+1
Class / Profession: Currently I'm a 43 Paladin and 47 encahter, however I'm also a 60 achemist, 50 ish miner, 65 Runeblade, 20 ish bard and 60 ish dragoon.
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes
How long have you been on HC: 16 months
Why do you want to join: I was talking to you on teamspeak and this seems to be an interesting town.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I was previously the third in command of Malkier, however we decided to sell the town due to several reasons.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: As I previously stated I've been playing on this server for a long time, but I haven't really been active due to lack of things to do (mainly bigger building projects).I live in Sweden, so I'm probably not going to be on when a majority of your members are.
Referrals: boomers15

boomers15

Coal
Class / Profession: Currently I'm a 43 Paladin and 47 encahter, however I'm also a 60 achemist, 50 ish miner, 65 Runeblade, 20 ish bard and 60 ish dragoon.
Why do you want to join: I was talking to you on teamspeak and this seems to be an interesting town.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I was previously the third in command of Malkier, however we decided to sell the town due to several reasons.
Tell us about yourself: As I previously stated I've been playing on this server for a long time, but I haven't really been active due to lack of things to do (mainly bigger building projects).I live in Sweden, so I'm probably not going to be on when a majority of your members are.

PENDING.

antiraven

Stone
Sorry guys, but I'm leaving... I'm gonna stick to non-PVP servers from now on. Good luck in everything.

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry guys, but I'm leaving... I'm gonna stick to non-PVP servers from now on. Good luck in everything.

sad-face-smiley-facebook.jpg

boomers15

Coal

ACCEPTED. Welcome to the party. :)

boomers15

Coal
I'm terrible at PVP, and I don't like it anyways... :( It makes me very unhappy.

I can't get anything done by myself. I'm worthless to you guys :(

RAVEN!!! Thats why you dont HAVE to pvp.. :( You can just build and craft and be of help to us. Its not all about PVP. Look at Amroth. All he does is build all day. :)

antiraven

Stone
RAVEN!!! Thats why you dont HAVE to pvp.. :( You can just build and craft and be of help to us. Its not all about PVP. Look at Amroth. All he does is build all day. :)

I haven't built anything of note. I don't think there's space to (or opportunity, for that matter). And anything I can craft, someone else can craft faster/better. Tis the truth.

boomers15

Coal
No. We need your help soon with the upgrade. Probably tomorrow or the next day we are upgrading to town status and will need to dig/build ALOT for the expansion. :)

antiraven

Stone
No. We need your help soon with the upgrade. Probably tomorrow or the next day we are upgrading to town status and will need to dig/build ALOT for the expansion. :)
....I'll stay around and help, then. But I swear, if we get raided... >.<

AmrothXD

TNT
stay%20home%20from%20work%20today%20kitty.jpg

Pls stay raven.. like me i dont pvp.. i build indeed.. but soon after upgrade .. all can build a lot more.. creating a town arround the houses.. make a garden... so much nice things to do
Kitty-please-75410104887.jpeg

but if you go.. your always welcome back

antiraven

Stone
Amroth, the difference is that you not only can pvp, you do. Raiders come in, and you can kill them. And I, on the other hand, even if I could do damage, I simply don't have the... I'unno, mindset? It's not my cup of tea, if you get what I mean.

EDIT: Also, kittens are op. They're too cute xP