• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

ligremlin

Stone
Contact a Manager in game and get invited into the town. Players to contact would be : Xargun, Techs_Rule, Kotagrizzly or Amrothxd. Usually one of us is on.

at waht time one of you will be online, cause now there are noone

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
7 hours from right now ibwill he on (8pm +7:00 arizona time zone) and I can let you. Xargun will be on maybe before that

I'm usually on around 8pm EST until 11pm EST nightly. Sometimes I'm on before that but not usually. Each of us are on different times so you should be able to find someone online to help you.

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
at waht time one of you will be online, cause now there are noone
TS is a voice programmed called TeamSpeak.
link here: TeamSpeak 3 Download Free - TeamSpeak3.com‎
IP to the teamspeak: ts.hc.to
password to the teamspeak: dhrocks

When you install teamspeak use what is called "AUDIO WIZARD SETUP" when it pops up and the wizard will take you step by step setting up your headset and microphone. IF!! if you dont have a microphone that doesn't matter, you can type in chat to us. You are free to join us at any time. If you look at the first page you can see the members list and then you can ask them about all this information.

On the server itself we have a private channel as well. when you get on TS or Herocraft, we can give the the info to join the chat and talk in private straight to us. from there we can guide you to the town and region.

if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask :)

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN: Forzakenangel
Time zone: PST (Southern California)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior ==> Dragoon or Samurai, or Rouge ==> Ninja, Crafter ==> Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a year
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town where I can be a part of a small community. I enjoy the cooperative side of video games the most, whether that game be anything from Minecraft to DayZ.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my building experience, Manual Labor, and my PvP experience as well.
What towns have you been in?: Riften, Verstad
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server restart
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I joined Herocraft about a year ago now and enjoyed every minute of it. I stopped playing for about 3 months because my laptop was very slow and incredibly stressful to play, but I recently upgraded and now want to get back into the swing of things. I used to play against leftovers in the last map and would get crushed by his Ranger skills but that is when I was playing of a 6 year old laptop and a track pad. But now i'm back and eager to play again.

Time Zone: Central (Texas)
Class / Profession: Healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes :D
How long have you been on HC: About a week
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a town
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I was in Wisteria but I left
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am Korean, German, and first gen. American and I'm a good builder in Minecraft
Referrals: I just asked to be in a city

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Forzakenangel
Time zone: PST (Southern California)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior ==> Dragoon or Samurai, or Rouge ==> Ninja, Crafter ==> Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a year
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town where I can be a part of a small community. I enjoy the cooperative side of video games the most, whether that game be anything from Minecraft to DayZ.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my building experience, Manual Labor, and my PvP experience as well.
What towns have you been in?: Riften, Verstad
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server restart
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I joined Herocraft about a year ago now and enjoyed every minute of it. I stopped playing for about 3 months because my laptop was very slow and incredibly stressful to play, but I recently upgraded and now want to get back into the swing of things. I used to play against leftovers in the last map and would get crushed by his Ranger skills but that is when I was playing of a 6 year old laptop and a track pad. But now i'm back and eager to play again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1371339069,1371339034][/DOUBLEPOST]what no referrals? accepted foraken

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Time Zone: Central (Texas)
Class / Profession: Healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes :D
How long have you been on HC: About a week
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a town
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I was in Wisteria but I left
Tell us about yourself: I am Korean, German, and first gen. American and I'm a good builder in Minecraft
Referrals: I just asked to be in a city
1. Why did you leave wisterisa?

2 who referred you?

thepons4

Dirt
Time Zone:Central
Class / Profession: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Not really.
How long have you been on HC: Month
Why do you want to join: Why Not!
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I havent!
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes!
Tell us about yourself: Im awesome and so are you!
Referrals: MattewCoolBeans

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Time Zone:Central
Class / Profession: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Not really.
How long have you been on HC: Month
Why do you want to join: Why Not!
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I havent!
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes!
Tell us about yourself: Im awesome and so are you!
Referrals: MattewCoolBeans

So you and matt are friends? And can you have matt answer my 2 questions?

ben6531

Dirt
IGN: ben6531
Time Zone: Eastern
Class / Profession: Warrior/ Paladin
Do you have or use Teamspeak:No
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Why do you want to join: Because my friends live in it and it looks cool.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I haven't been in a town
Tell us about yourself: I never grief unless wanted and am good at raiding. I love minecraft and could play for years! Although i am going to not be on for a week starting Tomorrow.
Referrals: MatthewCoolBeans