• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Camelot [15] [Neutral]

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Well guys it's official, CAMELOT IS A TOWN! Brutalacerate is the man! Great work thus far. Still need help building and terraforming. Pool party at my zeal plot at 9pm server(central) today (10/29/11).

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
We're going to start looking at funds and what we want vs need done now with township, I'll get with you guys soon about terraforming :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
DrMadFellow and I created a Camelot proboards for citizen usage. Helps us keep track of who is doing what. I'll keep it updated with current projects and materials we need. When everyone gets a chance make sign up and I'll put you in the right groups.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
name: millejinta87
minecrft Exp: have been mc administrator on another mc server.
Herocraft Exp: i have just started here. so i don't have that much exp yet.
current level: healer level 3.
What do you like to do: i like to do some farming.
What strenge do you bring the town?: I hope to do whatever i can to strenge the town itself.
Past citties/towns: none yet!
What would you like to see from your town?: In my town I would like to see a safe place to live and build.
How many ours at week can we expect to see you?: you can expect to se me minimum 10 ours at week (probably more)
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knight?: of course!
Do you understand and can you upphold the Knight's code?: YES!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name:EtKEnn​
Minecraft Exp:I have played in 5 months and i am a Moderator on a server named Vikingcraft, the server is shutting down, so i started playing on herocraft​
Herocraft Exp:I havent played so much yet, but i used heroes a lot before​
Spec or intended spec: i'm going to be Geomancer if eveything goes alright​
Current level:I am level 1 :p Very new to the server, but im going to level up a lot​
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like mining very much and farming has always been one of my favorite things to do. I also like pvp and building creative buildings :)
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a hard worker and im loyal to the town, i can gather a lot of materials like minerals and wood​
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): I'm new​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): i havent been in a town yet :)
What would you like to see from your town?: I would like to see a place where i can be safe and build my house and where my stuff is safe :)
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: Sentral Europe time​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: 11+​

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes i do​
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes, i will defend it if even all towns of the hole server attack us, my teammates will i help so much as i can :)
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes i do​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Camelot, Sir EtKEnn. I'll be on and off today, I have work and tons of college algebra(>.<) to do. What times would you been on? I'll try and get on to show you the way there and give you a tour.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Welcome to Camelot, Sir EtKEnn. I'll be on and off today, I have work and tons of college algebra(>.<) to do. What times would you been on? I'll try and get on to show you the way there and give you a tour.
Im going online now, and im going to play maybe 2 hours (from now)

HadesEnvoy

Coal
Name: HadesEnvoy​
Minecraft Exp: I have played for about a year now. Still kinda getting used to it​
Herocraft Exp: I joined with EtkEnn​
Spec or intended spec: Geomancer​
Current level: 1​
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like mining and farming. Im still getting used to fighting.​
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'll awnser any call. I will be a loyal citizen during all hours I play.​
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out) No​
What would you like to see from your town?: Community (in general) & Partnership​
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: 10-7 On weekends​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: about 15 hours​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome aboard Sir HadesEnvoy, I've been swamped with work today, I'll be on a good bit after today. We'll get you guys on the citizen list and a place to live :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Massive progress on all of our projects this week. Great work. Soon I'll have more apartments zoned. Going to begin work on the Camelot Depository, that way everyone can start making coin and helping Camelot by selling goods acquired while farming/mining/(other means). Keep up the good work. We've received some unwelcome visitors, and repelled them in kind. Outer wall claimed a few victims. Castle remains pretty airtight, replace all blocks and cover your things as always :D Everyone's been awesome! FOR CAMELOT - barbas0l out.

Name:krislok1998​
Minecraft Exp: I have played about 5 months now​
Herocraft Exp: I have not very much exp.​
Current level: 2 but gona lvl fast​
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to mine and build cool houses and structures.​
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a loyal person and i'm wil work hard for this town!​
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None yet !​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out) I haven't been in a town yet.​
What would you like to see from your town?: I wil have a place there i am safe and a place there i can do that i like (build , mine)​
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: Sentral Europa Time​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?:​
When i get my pc back can i play 10-15 but now 7-13
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes i do.​
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes i do.​
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes i do.​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
In light of recent information brought to my attention, I regret to inform you that Camelot will not be able to grant you Knight-Citizenship, mr krislok1998. We wish you well in your days on Herocraft.

Just_James

Dirt
Name:Just_James​
Minecraft Exp: Playing since early alpha. Host of a small private MC server.​
Herocraft Exp: Fresh off the boat, level 5 on first character.​
Spec or intended spec: Caster, probably Wizard.​
Current level: 5​
What do you like to do: Both PvP and PvE. Particularly resource farming (logging etc). Redstone contraptions.​
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Honesty, maturity and a sense of humor.​
Past Cities/Towns: N/A​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? N/A​
What would you like to see from your town?: Tight knit community and a fun group.​
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: All over the place at the moment. Mainly 2 - 8 am.​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: 5ish for a couple of weeks. More once exams are over.​
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes​
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I am.​
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I will.​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm going to edit citizen list tomorrow. I'll begin moving anyone more than 2 weeks inactive to inactive list. Their lots will be vacated and their goods placed in storage. I'll start freeing up room on the noble tier to be available for purchase. There's been a lot of new faces around. Keep up the good work and replace all blocks :D FOR CAMELOT!