• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: IguanaPower
Age/Timezone: 14, EST
Referals: No referrals
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in Rapture before, but it got griefed and abandoned.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/iguanapowers-whitelist-application.26323/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I've heard many great things about this town, and it is a close ally of Rapture.
How can you help out the town: I am a handyman, I could do whatever you need me to do, I am an allrounder.
What do you want from the town: A community, a group of people I could help out and they could help me. To grow as a whole.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Bard or Ranger/Smith or Mason
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2 during week, 4+ on weekend
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am a good guy, I don't grief and respect other minecraft players and would be a good contribution to the city of Belegost.
Tell us about yourself: I play soccer during school and my birthday is january 15th and thats why I'm 14 now and it says 13 on my app.
Did you read the rules: Yes.
accepted, get with me, TheMrLief, what777, or Zrock1013 ingame

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: xXstrikerdudeXx
Age/Timezone: 16 pacific time zone
Referals: none, just saw the town advertised in re.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in any towns in this world yet. Its been along time so I cannot remember my past town names.
Link to whitelist application: sorry its been a little over 2 years since I got accepted and I couldn't find it.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: In the post in /ch re it said that it was a huge underground dwarven kingdom. And I thought that sounded pretty awesome. Also I think I recognize a couple names in this town.
How can you help out the town: I wanted to be a dragoon so I figured i could help defend or I could help build things in the town. Or I could go fetch you guys things if you want.
What do you want from the town: A place to live and a friendly place to talk to people.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Dragoon, smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Well I am talking ap classes for school but mabye around 1 hour or two a day on average. On weekends probley 3 -4 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I saw in your staff that you had no vets ( If that's just a town rank sorry) and I have been with this server for about 2 years and some. Also I could help you guys out with stuff.
Tell us about yourself: irl i consider myself fairly smart and I will be trying out for the cross country team even though I am not the fastest of people so I am pretty determined. In game I like to pvp and explore. Also I enjoy building.
Did you read the rules: of course.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: xXstrikerdudeXx
Age/Timezone: 16 pacific time zone
Referals: none, just saw the town advertised in re.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in any towns in this world yet. Its been along time so I cannot remember my past town names.
Link to whitelist application: sorry its been a little over 2 years since I got accepted and I couldn't find it.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: In the post in /ch re it said that it was a huge underground dwarven kingdom. And I thought that sounded pretty awesome. Also I think I recognize a couple names in this town.
How can you help out the town: I wanted to be a dragoon so I figured i could help defend or I could help build things in the town. Or I could go fetch you guys things if you want.
What do you want from the town: A place to live and a friendly place to talk to people.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Dragoon, smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Well I am talking ap classes for school but mabye around 1 hour or two a day on average. On weekends probley 3 -4 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I saw in your staff that you had no vets ( If that's just a town rank sorry) and I have been with this server for about 2 years and some. Also I could help you guys out with stuff.
Tell us about yourself: irl i consider myself fairly smart and I will be trying out for the cross country team even though I am not the fastest of people so I am pretty determined. In game I like to pvp and explore. Also I enjoy building.
Did you read the rules: of course.
Nice application, it's alright that you can't find your whitelist application. Congratulations though you've been accepted welcome to belegost, get with what777, Zrock1013, Acherous, or me in game!

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Alphesie
Age/Timezone: 16/PST
Referals: xxstrikerdudexx
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I never left but the server map usually resets
Link to whitelist application: I whitelisted a very long time ago (2 years or so) and cannot find my application.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I really enjoy dwarven everything. I love the underground cities and role play if any. I am very experienced at being a dwarf you could say!
How can you help out the town: I usually help a lot in towns. Building, digging, mining everything. I usually get promoted in towns I join because of how much I help them.
What do you want from the town: I like the interaction with people and I also need objectives to have fun playing in the server. As I joined the new map I realized I had no where to go and nothing to do.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a warrior expecting to be a paladin and I am thinking of being a miner or a blacksmith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 10 at max
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I love anything to do with dwarves I can be very helpful, I have tasteful building skills and I want to live with my friends in the town.
Tell us about yourself: I am an average gamer with no life and I love design and engineering. I wish to go to college at Cal Poly san luis obispo. I have straight A's in an engineering specialized highschool. I also don't like icecream which everyone finds surprising.
Did you read the rules: I read them thuroughly.

kane11

Dirt
Town Application

IGN: kane11
Age/Timezone: 20 and eastern time zone
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.34647/#post-297123
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'm lonely have no other town to join and this town seems like a good town.
How can you help out the town: In which ever way I can I like the idea of team work in games specially in minecraft.
What do you want from the town: I guess I want to feel like I'm in a real town.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am going to be a rouge ninja or ranger and alchemist.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Atleast 1 to 5 hours sometimes even more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I will do everything I can to make this town stronger and help Belegost grow into the biggest society this server has ever seen.
Tell us about yourself: I've loved minecraft for a while but have never really found the right server for me until now.

kane11

Dirt
2yowv9z.png

- Introduction -
Belegost is a community of Herocrafters that work together, whether it be building, player-versus-player, mining, or just socializing with members of the server; we work together and come to each others' aide whatever the case may be. Our goal is to create a strong community, a beautiful township, and a great place to spend your time on Herocraft!

123pm4i.png

- Rules -
As in any case on Herocraft, the rules of the server will apply to you in Belegost.
- Theft -
Town theft is strictly forbidden and will be adjudicated harshly. The punishment is
subject to change at the discretion of our administration but will involve expulsion at
the very least.
- Respect -
It should go without saying that respect is to be given to all members of the town;
Mayors, Citizens, Managers, etc. Disputes among town members are frowned upon and
will be mediated by Belegost administration if they cannot be resolved in a timely
fashion by the participants.
- Donations -
Donations are to be made only to ACHEROUS & THEMRLIEF and are greatly appreciated as our town is in a constant state of evolution. Every cent of taxes and donations go to development of a more perfect, beautiful and powerful Belegost.
- Allies and enemies -
It is very important that you learn who our are allies and enemies are. If you are
uncertain and you come in contact with another player you don't recognize, simply
input /town who [name].

- Citizenlist -
Mayors;
Acherous

SiC:
TheMrLief
Managers;
zrock1013
Veterans:

Townsfolk;
WIP

Illegal Imigrants;
what777

-Allies-
Camelot
OS
Rapture
Leftovers5

-Enemies-
None

- Recruitment -
~The proper application format is required to join our town.~
IGN:
Age/Timezone:
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
How can you help out the town:
What do you want from the town:
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
Tell us about yourself:
Did you read the rules:

Belegost thanks you for reviewing our rules. Belegost thanks you even more if you're here to join! We have a bright plan for the future; you can be a part of it too!
This town looks rly cool

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Town Application

IGN: kane11
Age/Timezone: 20 and eastern time zone
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.34647/#post-297123
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'm lonely have no other town to join and this town seems like a good town.
How can you help out the town: In which ever way I can I like the idea of team work in games specially in minecraft.
What do you want from the town: I guess I want to feel like I'm in a real town.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am going to be a rouge ninja or ranger and alchemist.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Atleast 1 to 5 hours sometimes even more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I will do everything I can to make this town stronger and help Belegost grow into the biggest society this server has ever seen.
Tell us about yourself: I've loved minecraft for a while but have never really found the right server for me until now.
Alright your application was average, but I'm going to give you a chance anyways. Get with what777, Acherous, Zrock1013 or me in game to get you set up!

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Alphesie
Age/Timezone: 16/PST
Referals: xxstrikerdudexx
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I never left but the server map usually resets
Link to whitelist application: I whitelisted a very long time ago (2 years or so) and cannot find my application.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I really enjoy dwarven everything. I love the underground cities and role play if any. I am very experienced at being a dwarf you could say!
How can you help out the town: I usually help a lot in towns. Building, digging, mining everything. I usually get promoted in towns I join because of how much I help them.
What do you want from the town: I like the interaction with people and I also need objectives to have fun playing in the server. As I joined the new map I realized I had no where to go and nothing to do.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a warrior expecting to be a paladin and I am thinking of being a miner or a blacksmith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 10 at max
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I love anything to do with dwarves I can be very helpful, I have tasteful building skills and I want to live with my friends in the town.
Tell us about yourself: I am an average gamer with no life and I love design and engineering. I wish to go to college at Cal Poly san luis obispo. I have straight A's in an engineering specialized highschool. I also don't like icecream which everyone finds surprising.
Did you read the rules: I read them thuroughly.
Sorry for the wait, congratulations you've been accepted. Get with what777, Acherous, Zrock1013 or me in game!

Qleavage

Dirt
IGN: Qleavage
Age/Timezone: 16, UTC/GMT +8 hours.
Referals: Flyingpig5
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/qleavages-application.34330/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like join the town members and my friend/friends who are currently in it.
How can you help out the town: I can help collect resources that people need and also help in combat if people need help.
What do you want from the town: I want to experience having fun with other members on the town and making new friends.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Combat (Rogue/Ninja), Profession (Crafter/Scribe).
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Weekdays (3-4 hours), Weekends (5-8 hours).
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: You should accept me because I am kind, friendly and can help out when needed.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing computer games and specifically Minecraft regularly. I also have an interest in computer hardware and computers in general.

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Spartanator117
Age/Timezone: 16 GMT+800
Referals: Flyingpig5, klunderi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not been in any towns or leave any.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/spartanator117s-application.34322/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to join a town to see what it is like and to enjoy myself whilst in the town.
How can you help out the town: I am a good lookout when it comes to raids and I also enjoy mining and collecting resources and helping out others.
What do you want from the town: I want a fun and enjoyable town that have nice members that respect each other.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger and Farmer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1-2 hours on some weekdays because of school and on weekends for maybe 7+ hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I should be accepted because I am a fun and enjoyable person, I don't act like a douche bag to other people (Other than my IRL friends that play MC with me [and on this server]).
Tell us about yourself: I have some experience in Minecraft and I enjoy playing it whenever I get the chance to. I've been playing since Beta 1.6 and have been enjoying it ever since. I also play other videogames with my friends when I'm not playing Minecraft.
Did you read the rules: Yes, I read the rules

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Qleavage
Age/Timezone: 16, UTC/GMT +8 hours.
Referals: Flyingpig5
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/qleavages-application.34330/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like join the town members and my friend/friends who are currently in it.
How can you help out the town: I can help collect resources that people need and also help in combat if people need help.
What do you want from the town: I want to experience having fun with other members on the town and making new friends.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Combat (Rogue/Ninja), Profession (Crafter/Scribe).
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Weekdays (3-4 hours), Weekends (5-8 hours).
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: You should accept me because I am kind, friendly and can help out when needed.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing computer games and specifically Minecraft regularly. I also have an interest in computer hardware and computers in general.
IGN: Spartanator117
Age/Timezone: 16 GMT+800
Referals: Flyingpig5, klunderi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not been in any towns or leave any.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/spartanator117s-application.34322/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to join a town to see what it is like and to enjoy myself whilst in the town.
How can you help out the town: I am a good lookout when it comes to raids and I also enjoy mining and collecting resources and helping out others.
What do you want from the town: I want a fun and enjoyable town that have nice members that respect each other.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger and Farmer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1-2 hours on some weekdays because of school and on weekends for maybe 7+ hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I should be accepted because I am a fun and enjoyable person, I don't act like a douche bag to other people (Other than my IRL friends that play MC with me [and on this server]).
Tell us about yourself: I have some experience in Minecraft and I enjoy playing it whenever I get the chance to. I've been playing since Beta 1.6 and have been enjoying it ever since. I also play other videogames with my friends when I'm not playing Minecraft.
Did you read the rules: Yes, I read the rules
Congratulations, you've both accepted, get with what777, Acherous, Zrock1013, and me! Looking at your timezones I'd say what777 will get to you before us!