• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town Bank Donating

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Could it be coded so people can't deposit stuff not currently required for the town upgrade into the bank?

At the moment in my town bank there are so many things that don't belong that it makes it hard to view everything. In addition there are resources donated that I value that have just gone to waste. Iron Ore, Individual Diamonds, all forms of gold have all been donated to the town bank by I guess citizens who were simply unaware of how the town bank works and what needed to be in there. These resources have now gone to waste as they are unneeded for this upgrade or any future upgrades in the form they were donated in and there is no way to get them back.[DOUBLEPOST=1349929339,1349056704][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump for @Kainzo

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
No more easy way to dump cobblestone while mining :p

EDIT: or will we still be able to donate over requirements?

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Our bank is messy as well. If this really change, could it be possible that the "unneeded" items are removed from town bank list ( In adition to not be able to donate them again)?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I would definitely like access to the items that don't belong but I don't think that's happening lol.