• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlantis [26] [Neutral]

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
never been inactive, just got banned for a week not too long ago and i just work on my building project n dont leave, other than that i just wanted to join cause i saw alot of familiar faces on your citizen list
BTW i should come by for a lookie at your town (supervised of course). i haven't seen it since you were using dirt to build it

zachydude

Wood

Name (in game name): zachydude

Are you 18years of age or older?: Nope

Are you a talented builder?: Yes.

Do you have a working mic?: Not yet.

You read and understand our rules?: Yes I have.

Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Yes sir.

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yuppers.

Path?: Paladin

Any additional info?: I like to go on raids a lot and I loathe mining.

Referral?: Jinder n' stealth

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Name (in game name): shrimpy77

Are you 18years of age or older?: Nope.

Are you a talented builder?: I believe I am, if I actually care about what I'm building, I am.

Do you have a working mic?: Not until I get my new laptop. (Maybe around Christmas?)

You read and understand our rules?: Yes.

Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Yes, I do believe most of my enemies are not allied with Atlantis.

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Always and forever, I love Herocraft.

Path?: Samurai, I might go Geomancer or Wizard soon, just to try it out.

Any additional info?: I like PvPing, usually won't mine unless I desperately need to level, blah blah blah....

Referral?: Jinder745

Reec0n

TNT
@ shrimpy77 Accepted!
You will have to wait three days to be allowed into Atlantis however.
Congratulations and welcome to Atlantis!

c12095

Holy Shit!
We have plots available for all you citizens that are new to Atlantis! Get with myself or Reec0n if you are interested in buying a town plot!

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Your In Game Name: Kwong050

How Old Are You?: 13

Where are you from?: USA

Hero Path: rogue to be ranger

Are you new to the server?:no

Have you read our rules and fully understand them?: yes i have

How did you hear about Atlantis?: Stealth_Ninja_

Why do you want to join Atlantis?: To join with my in game friends and to build up a town

What can you do to contribute to Atlantis?: I love to do town projects so always ask me

Other: until i get mark/recall ill come in to check out the town and join​

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
On behalf of the city of Ocean Side, We'd like to offer another alliance with Atlantis.

I highly apologize about our loss of our alliance before. SpicyCheez is currently on leave and I, as the mayor would like to try again with our alliance.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
On behalf of the city of Ocean Side, We'd like to offer another alliance with Atlantis.

I highly apologize about our loss of our alliance before. SpicyCheez is currently on leave and I, as the mayor would like to try again with our alliance.
I'm down with it. It's up to Reec0n though.

Jinder745

Obsidian
Atlantis Im requesting to start a war with Halavor.
1. It would be the funniest thing
2. I know lots of people that would go
3. They only have 4 good pvpers
4.They took all meh shit more then once
5. Dragoons are able to jump the walls its just hard..

Btw just looking for some fun :p

Reec0n

TNT
@ AzenYumCha, Request denied there are still things you have to work out before we can interact on that level again.

Reec0n

TNT
There will be no war with Halavor, not yet anyways unless they try to tell me what to do again than by all means I suppose. And if you haven't learned it yet Jinder if they are not allied with us or a town member of one of our towns than kill them no matter who they are.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@ AzenYumCha, Request denied there are still things you have to work out before we can interact on that level again.

And how will I work this out? Explain it to me clearly about this predicament because honestly, I have no clue what went on.
And next time, actually 'tag' me in the post where i can actually receive the notification?

Reec0n

TNT
I could... and I know how to do it I just like not doing it because its amusing how no one actually checks the thread unless they get that notification.