• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town Application for Prometheus

Zoomzane4

Stone
IGN: Zoomzane4
Location | Time zone: illinois | CST
Link to your whitelist application: whitelist application
How long have you been on HC: i have been on for almost a month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have teamspeek, but if you want me to get it i can, plus i have a mic.
What towns have you been in: joined no previous towns
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: i would like protection and fight as a stronger man
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help protect the town, but im usally on at 3:00pm or 4:00pm CST
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: everything
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Tell us about yourself: i like to run fast
Referrals: no referrals

Last edited:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Zoomzane4
Location | Time zone: illinois | CST
Link to your whitelist application: whitelist application
How long have you been on HC: i have been on for almost a month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have teamspeek, but if you want me to get it i can, plus i have a mic.
What towns have you been in: joined no previous towns
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: i would like protection and fight as a stronger man
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help protect the town, but im usally on at 3:00pm or 4:00pm CST
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: everything
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Tell us about yourself: i like to run fast
Referrals: no referrals

Lucky I was looking through the township posts! Can you repost your application in hc.to/Prometheus ?

@LinkEiyu