• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Alexandria [10] [Neutral-Evil]

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
2ex0l5u.png

City Name: Alexandria
Mayor: Shortyy_oD
Second in Command: Agentjwall
Banker: 7underscore
BiC: dmil23
Location of City: -2116,665

What is Alexandria like?
Alexandria is a middle-eastern style town north of Zeal. The town boasts a large market area where anyone can set up a shop of their own, as well as a dynamic arena that can change the shape using State-of-the-art piston engineering. We offer free 15x15 plots, along with larger plots for those who are active in town.

Town Construction Underway!
tiny.cc/Alexandria
Town Pics

Town Hall Interior After Work
ve2lbn.png

Town Hall Upstairs
oit2ls.png

Overhead Look at Logo Mural
11jualu.png
Roster: [Active]

Shortyy_oD
Agentjwall
SadisticLegend
SoloPanda
melnick13
Glastonburypie
xFuZe
7underscore
Aryios
Denori
Town Rules

1.) Building Code

-Primary Building Material: Sandstone
-Secondary Building Materials: anything made out of planks, Logs or Pine Logs
-Structures must look good (As defined by Shortyy and AgentJWall on a case by case basis)
-Structures are encouraged to have lava incorporated into the design

2.) Honor the Alliances
3.) No Stealing from your City or kingdom
If you are caught stealing from a City/kingdom member you will instantly surrender all possessions, be removed from the region and be banned from Alexandria. If you refuse to turn over anything stolen you will be killed and your home demolished, everything going to the city, and the stolen items returned. Admins and Moderators come without hesitation to check blocks and chests if requested to do so. If you steal from your own city, you will be caught. There is an official rule against joining towns with malicious intentions. If you steal, you are risking a ban!

As a general rule, do not enter other city members homes, unless given permission. If found in another player's home you will need a good excuse.

4.) Defend your Home!
If the town or any town within the kingdom is being attacked, you are required to come to it's aid. If you hide while others are fighting you could face banishment from the city. Even healers and crafters are required to aid the city in defense.

5.) Banking
Please do your banking with Alexandria. Right now we offer 9c per gold ingot. Not only can you pay right at the Alexandria Townhall via chest shop, but you will be helping your town establish itself in expansion, upkeep, and beautification.

How do I join Alexandria?
So you want to join? It's simple, really. Read the rules and copy and paste the
application below and reply with it filled out with viable information.

Name(in game name):
What is your best attribute in Herocraft?:
Do you have a working mic?:
You read and understand our rules?:
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?:
How many hours a week do you play Herocraft?:
Path or anticipated path (Class and Expected Spec.):
Additional info:
Referral:

Taxes Paid
Week of 10/3 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 10/10 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 10/17 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 10/24 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 10/31 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 11/1 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 11/7 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 11/14 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 11/21 Paid to Kainzo
Week of 11/28 Paid to Brutalacerate
Week of 12/5 Paid to Brutalacerate
Week of 12/12 Paid to Brutalacerate

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
TOWN PROJECTS

1.) Town Hall Revovations
2.) Addition of a Town Bank
3.) City Ring Radius Walls
4.) Addition of organized living quarters, districts, and Committees
5.) Basic Terrforming
6.) Acquiring Town Funds

Please check these regularly as they will change often! These can also be checked in game via Alexandria's Chat Channel, Town Hall, or via Town Leaders.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Alliance and PvP Policies

Looking to make peace with Alexandria?

If you have earned our respect and trust we may be able to come to some agreement between our two towns. It is an exclusive privilege to ally up with Alexandria so it will not be easy. Talk to me or AgentJwall in game or over the forums about Alliances, treaties, etc.​

Glastonburypie

Glowing Redstone
Hey guys it's Glaston!​
I can begin work on these, just need to clarify some items:​
1. Town Hall - are we lowering it 1 more block? What is the y height we are making it to. Also, Are we going sandstone flooring?​
2. Location of town bank been decided? I vote to really make townhall/bank with the wool towers like Rangpur only perhaps red?​
3. I presume we just build to the outer ring. I was looking on hero craft map and there is a huge beach not too far from Alexandria where we can get our sand & sandstone from.​
http://herocraftonline.com/map/

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys it's Glaston!​
I can begin work on these, just need to clarify some items:​
1. Town Hall - are we lowering it 1 more block? What is the y height we are making it to. Also, Are we going sandstone flooring?​
2. Location of town bank been decided? I vote to really make townhall/bank with the wool towers like Rangpur only perhaps red?​
3. I presume we just build to the outer ring. I was looking on hero craft map and there is a huge beach not too far from Alexandria where we can get our sand & sandstone from.​
http://herocraftonline.com/map/
Sounds good Glaston hop on TS and we will discuss these. We can go ahead and get the ball rolling on most.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Townhall interior being established. Members need to start selling gold to Shortyy or Afritay. Wall being established further as well as more terraforming. AgentJwall and Glastonburypie are doing an excellent job on building. Keep it up guys!

Z

zDylannn

You guys are doing a great job with the town! and I'm not just saying this to bump your town thread because I'm bored out of my mind XD

agentjwall

Godly
Town Hall is nearing completion! Furthermore, all citizens should begin tearing down that mountain to the north. It needs to be completely destroyed down to y=88.

agentjwall

Godly
Terraforming the north side of town has begin! I've begin laying out the framework for the hill so feel free to work on filling that in. Talk to Glaston or me about specifics.

If all goes well we should be able to get official plots up and running by the end of the week!

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
Name(in game name): Debesukaleejs
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 25
Are you a talented builder?: I don't know, but i think i build quite fine
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes
Path?: Rogue lvl 47
Any additional info?: Likes vodka, and dubstep
Referral?: agentjwall

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Name(in game name): Debesukaleejs
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 25

Are you a talented builder?: I don't know, but i think i build quite fine

Do you have a working mic?: yes

You read and understand our rules?: yes

Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: yes

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes

Path?: Rogue lvl 47

Any additional info?: Likes vodka, and dubstep

Referral?: agentjwall
We will go ahead and let you in. You seem pretty cool. Talk to me or Jwall in game about your plot etc. Welcome to Alexandria!

agentjwall

Godly
Attention all citizens!

Town plots are done on the northern hill side! Claim your plot by posting a sign with you name on it. First come first serve so pick 'em quick. Or you can choose to wait for when we complete the plots in the western low-lands. Ask me if you have any house construction related questions. Also if you want something a little bit bigger talk to me about how you can secure yourself a free upgrade to a noble plot!

Your friendly neighborhood SIC,
Jwall

Those currently on the roster for noble plots talk to me upon completing your "assignments"

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
We need Sandstone!
We also need the Railway to Atlantis completed!

Other things:
Terraforming the North Wall needs to be completed.
Destruction of your temporary houses need to be done in order for you to acquire a new plot.

agentjwall

Godly
We have chest-shops! When you get gold from mining don't forget to sell it to the town.

You can find the Chest-shops set up in the North West corner of town hall.