• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Torchlight [Evil] [24] [Recruiting]

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Town Name: Torchlight

Mayor/SIC: greyP/wolfgang784 (Banker (HolyRane)

Location of Town: -1551 +1343

Misc Info: OPERATION RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWAH!!!

Charter Signatures:

HolyRane
Shortyy_oD
wolfgang784
greyP
babb1e
sheddi
OrangeAngel
Digger360
Doctor_Luxia
bjweihe
myLord958
ChaosFusion
lildevil888
Theninjapie
Photoras
Kahzo
Goldrim
itzmak
xNotiify
Russss
Pilotace
pugsy
Redemtion

Tax Payment Info: N/A.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Neutral pvp. Rane, you'll understand that I have a hard time believing you aren't just going to go on a rampage, right? PVP is a decent way to level your class, and the only way to effectively level with pvp is to murder everyone you see.

Anywayyyys. Pics, I like the town name, wanna see.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Neutral pvp. Rane, you'll understand that I have a hard time believing you aren't just going to go on a rampage, right? PVP is a decent way to level your class, and the only way to effectively level with pvp is to murder everyone you see.

Anywayyyys. Pics, I like the town name, wanna see.
I don't pvp for xp, it's pretty terrible considering I can kill 20 creepers in like 2 minutes and get the same amount of xp.

Anyway here is an older picture of the place, it has changed a bit.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Lol he wants to join so Zach will stop killing him. He threw out some insults at zachs religion so my town is hunting him.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
PvP'ing for exp is a waste of time, if you go on a rampage it's still not more profitable than just killing mobs in the wilderness