• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tommy221 will be a great guide if you accept him! xD

Tommy221

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: Tommy221
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: I turn 18 April 30th, And i live in Eastern Standard Time.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: It'll be a year on May 30th of this year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I assume that'd i make a good guide because: i know a considerably large amount of information about this server seeing as i've played it a ridiculous amount of hours. Anyways, i'm constantly helping where i can (which since I am not currently a mod/guide, isn't much more then pointing newbies in the right way and terra-forming around ad.) And yeah i just want a little bit more from this game then kills and money. I wanna be more interactive with it, it's hard to explain. I'm not like crazy obsessed, i guess the best words i can think of would be extremely interested with a lot of time to kill because of my schooling. So yeah i can be an unbiased helping hand, yet at the same time be a stern yet correct guide and worker bee for this server ;D.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Uhm yeah I like to make friends not enemies, i see no need to be rude, disrespectful, untrustworthy, or wasteful with anyone's time because this life goes by fast. And at the end of the day what i say could have an influence on how you feel and act, the reason i know this is because i've been through the toughest of times but it's just made me a stronger person. Lol this app is starting to look more like a life story or something haha. So yeah i'd like to be a guide and eventually a mod, and i can promise you that you won't be dissapointed by adding me to the kickass team of people that help to make this server better! xD! And i'm one of those people who doesn't like to disturb I don't like 75% of new music so if you play it with me in a chat i will probably mute you. In saying so i hope i didn't offend anyone, i just wana play this server with some people who are more mature, and i want to help work to make this server better.

Tommy221

TNT
I don't mean to be a pain but, if there is any way that the information above can be used as an overall outline as who i am as a person, and this also be looked at for me possibly being a mod/proctor as well. My overall goal is to be a Mod/Guide but i have no problem grinding my into the loop if i have to. Ok i'm gona log in and play now, Please reply if you review this. Ok, thanks for your time. -Tommy

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Tommy221
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: I turn 18 April 30th, And i live in Eastern Standard Time.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: It'll be a year on May 30th of this year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I assume that'd i make a good guide because: i know a considerably large amount of information about this server seeing as i've played it a ridiculous amount of hours. Anyways, i'm constantly helping where i can (which since I am not currently a mod/guide, isn't much more then pointing newbies in the right way and terra-forming around ad.) And yeah i just want a little bit more from this game then kills and money. I wanna be more interactive with it, it's hard to explain. I'm not like crazy obsessed, i guess the best words i can think of would be extremely interested with a lot of time to kill because of my schooling. So yeah i can be an unbiased helping hand, yet at the same time be a stern yet correct guide and worker bee for this server ;D.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Uhm yeah I like to make friends not enemies, i see no need to be rude, disrespectful, untrustworthy, or wasteful with anyone's time because this life goes by fast. And at the end of the day what i say could have an influence on how you feel and act, the reason i know this is because i've been through the toughest of times but it's just made me a stronger person. Lol this app is starting to look more like a life story or something haha. So yeah i'd like to be a guide and eventually a mod, and i can promise you that you won't be dissapointed by adding me to the kickass team of people that help to make this server better! xD! And i'm one of those people who doesn't like to disturb I don't like 75% of new music so if you play it with me in a chat i will probably mute you. In saying so i hope i didn't offend anyone, i just wana play this server with some people who are more mature, and i want to help work to make this server better.

Your application is now under review. I am currently watching the Guide situation in game to see where promotions are necessary. My goal is to have adequate coverage over all timezones and there are a lot of EST applicants. Please be patient and thank you for applying.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Tommy221

You may have noticed that some guides were promoted today. This does NOT mean that your application has been denied, rather at this current time our needs in game are limited. The following criteria plays a key element in the promotion process: Staff feedback, time zone, activity, presence in chat, behavior, and server standing.

I will continue to monitor our needs and if a position ever arises you are still being considered.