• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

To change back to your old texture pack...

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Assuming you downloaded the Herocraft texture pack and you're on Spout and don't like it, here's what you do to get rid of the auto-applying texture pack:

Go to .spoutcraft > config > favorites (assuming Herocraft is on favorites) > open it > change acceptTextures: true to acceptTextures: false

If you're on the regular Minecraft client and you want to get rid of it, follow these steps:

Go to .minecraft > servers (at the bottom and also assuming it's on your favorites) > change acceptTextures to acceptTextures:false

Sidgil brought to my attention that doing what I said just above can be done ingame by pressing Escape > Video Settings > change ServerTextures: ON to ServerTextures:OFF
Hope this helps.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
It has been noticed by me you may need a certain program to open up the .yml folder, but there is a much simpler way.

Delete minecraft fail HEROCRAFT off your favorites, then add it back on. Resets all the custom texture pack data, at least for me.