• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TMTrainer's Ban Appeal

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
IGN: TMTrainer
Banned by?: Kainzo and somebody else
Time of ban: 2:00 PM, 3/4/2012
Reason for ban: Abusing a mob spawner
Your story: Even though it is a 3 day ban, I had no realization or warning (other than missing that part in the rules) that creating a mob grinder was in the wrong. (I noticed the lowered exp for spawned mobs and I thought that was the only reprocussion of using a mob grinder, you don't get the full exp.)

6.1 First warning: Player receives a warning.

Also, I was partially wondering on my level and status. Before I was banned, I was reduced to a level 1 Lost Soul and lost all my iron and tools, I am wondering that, when I get unbanned in 1-3 days, will I regain my status as a level 17-18 Caster? Or will I need to work on getting 250c to recreate my class?

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
First please explain watermelon.setgrilltime(9999) yes I have it as a screen shot if I need to post it.
if you answer is honest and checks with my facts we can move forward.

your currently de-leveled as all players that abuse mob spawners and dark rooms get stripped.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I rechecked your status and went thru the players perma records.

it is true you have not broken any rules before that were noted, thus my soft side is showing and I'm changing your ban
to time served. however,reread the rules as this is not a simple violation thus your delevel will stand.

AND NOTE: I was standing infront of you sending you tells for mins before you responded...

your unban you can getonline....