• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tjundis' Ban Appeal

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban: About 7pm on the 30th.
Reason for ban: Stealing from a personal region.
Your story:
The short of it is, I set my recall inside from a previous raid on their house in which I managed to get inside.

Long version
V V
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ok, I will explain. There were a couple people near our town with a regioned box house. We chased them back to it and they hid inside. Celvick started shooting off explosive shots on them, and when they realized their box was too skinny to hide them from the aoe, they started to dig down out of their region to avoid it.

Knowing underneath had no region, I dug under and met them. We made short work of them and were able to get into their personal region by blocking up through the hole they made in their region. This was not when I stole the items, as the chests were dirted at the time. Instead I set a recall inside.

Later on, as I was passing by the area, I saw an undirted chest inside and recalled in and looted the chest before being gtp'd out by a town member.

My recall still resides inside if you need to check.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban: About 7pm on the 30th.
Reason for ban: Stealing from a personal region.
Your story:
The short of it is, I set my recall inside from a previous raid on their house in which I managed to get inside.

Long version
V V
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ok, I will explain. There were a couple people near our town with a regioned box house. We chased them back to it and they hid inside. Celvick started shooting off explosive shots on them, and when they realized their box was too skinny to hide them from the aoe, they started to dig down out of their region to avoid it.

Knowing underneath had no region, I dug under and met them. We made short work of them and were able to get into their personal region by blocking up through the hole they made in their region. This was not when I stole the items, as the chests were dirted at the time. Instead I set a recall inside.

Later on, as I was passing by the area, I saw an undirted chest inside and recalled in and looted the chest before being gtp'd out by a town member.

My recall still resides inside if you need to check.

Your story checks out, you have been unbanned