• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Titles] Township titles

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Suggestions;

+Allow all SR's that reach a certain tier SE (village+) to have their own special titles
---Allow titles to be up to 5 characters long(maybe a bit longer if needed)
---Allow for a colour to be set for text
---Allow for a colour to be set for brackets

Thoughts;

Well, currently there isn't many ways to represent your town other than announcing that your from a specific SR or someone running background checks on you using /who (name). With this, it would give players an option to represent where they are from though setting it as their title as well as giving more on an incentive to join a town as well as reaching higher tier SR's. Think of this as more of a town 'arm band'.

@WitchOnaRampage

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Suggestions;

+Allow all SR's that reach a certain tier SE (village+) to have their own special titles
---Allow titles to be up to 5 characters long(maybe a bit longer if needed)
---Allow for a colour to be set for text
---Allow for a colour to be set for brackets

Thoughts;

Well, currently there isn't many ways to represent your town other than announcing that your from a specific SR or someone running background checks on you using /who (name). With this, it would give players an option to represent where they are from though setting it as their title as well as giving more on an incentive to join a town as well as reaching higher tier SR's. Think of this as more of a town 'arm band'.

@WitchOnaRampage
There are supposed to be titles within the town's internal chat that's currently broken. These titles are set by the owner of the SR. However, I don't think titles for all chat channels are necessary, but I would like to see town chat fixed.

Thraxxon

Iron
There are supposed to be titles within the town's internal chat that's currently broken. These titles are set by the owner of the SR. However, I don't think titles for all chat channels are necessary, but I would like to see town chat fixed.

Beau was suggesting a way to represent your town in the public channels. Not as it seems you said in internal chats, not quite the role play edge you went with. I thing it would be good to only get those titles in ch re ch o ch lfg but not in ch t, as this just would spam the chat. As removing your fancy title won't be a thing for most players.

So i should be [townname][title]<playername> in allowed chats to be actually used by most players and to make up for some kind of representation.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Beau was suggesting a way to represent your town in the public channels. Not as it seems you said in internal chats, not quite the role play edge you went with. I thing it would be good to only get those titles in ch re ch o ch lfg but not in ch t, as this just would spam the chat. As removing your fancy title won't be a thing for most players.

So i should be [townname][title]<playername> in allowed chats to be actually used by most players and to make up for some kind of representation.
I said that I don't think the titles in all chat channels would be necessary, while also saying I'd like to see internal chat fixed. I don't think it's necessary because it would cause extra chat clutter.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Instead of posting the suggestion that's been suggested about 100 times now, you could go search for the other posts that would take 5 seconds.