• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Titles] - Mayor Titles

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
There was several communities that tried last map, FE and XD was the closest ones. XD had the money to go Capital and then Kingdom, but a friend of xexo got into his account and threw away about 36K, later Dazzlar took with him 5 or 6K of the money aswell. FE had the money to go official Kingdom, we had a Capital (RaubTier), we had a town (Canterlot) and we had a Hamlet (Frost) then Frost became inactive, and we gave Frost to Acherous so he could lead it, but he left FE after getting a free town. So yeah, we were that close. There is a chance that there will be Kingdoms this map, but the township costs is a lot higher now.
The LO had the money last map, all that was necessary, but it was a problem of organization. ;)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Baron (Hamlet) -> Duke (Town) -> Lord (City) -> Viceroy (Capital) -> King (Kingdom owner)

I think Duke would be better than Mayor - The point of these titles is to spice up the Town Leader titles and restore them to their former glory, right? :D

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Baron (Hamlet) -> Duke (Town) -> Lord (City) -> Viceroy (Capital) -> King (Kingdom owner)

I think Duke would be better than Mayor - The point of these titles is to spice up the Town Leader titles and restore them to their former glory, right? :D
Changed the main post. Mayor is quite boring. ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Any word on this? I'd bet that it would be a simple (ish) process to implement, in comparison to some of the crazy stuff that's been going on (skirmishes, bgs, gah! :O).

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Not really

28 (Had to minues Jonsoon here) of us disagree with you. We take it upon ourselves to run the towns that you guys fight with, or live in.

We deserve some form of recognition based upon this. Not to mention having the title, people in town chats wont have to keep asking "Whos the Mayor?" "Whos the SiC?" I get that a lot from newer players.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
28 (Had to minues Jonsoon here) of us disagree with you. We take it upon ourselves to run the towns that you guys fight with, or live in.

We deserve some form of recognition based upon this. Not to mention having the title, people in town chats wont have to keep asking "Whos the Mayor?" "Whos the SiC?" I get that a lot from newer players.
My point was I would rather have something new to play with rather than something flashy that does nothing for the rest of the server besides lets them know who I am.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
this is a great idea and i have already told kainzo this but like left said he needs another push factor for it to actually happen. town ownership takes allot of time and patience and really does deserver a title.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
this is a great idea and i have already told kainzo this but like left said he needs another push factor for it to actually happen. town ownership takes allot of time and patience and really does deserver a title.
Town management* In most cases there is a SiC who work just as much as the Mayor.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
It's not a "simplish" process to implement. It's an advanced system that has issues removing titles when you lose township.

mung3r - can elaborate
Ah i understand now that does seem fairly complicated for it to automatically remove the title from someone when they are no longer owner of a township.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmmph, that's understandable. Same line of thought as the arena titles then (Assuming those get taken away when you're no longer the camps)?