• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tips for PvP

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Yes yes yes, I know this going to sound like I'm the biggest pussy out there, but just keep readin it! Ok, so I constantly find myself shying away from PvP, hiding as fast as I can and praying the player won't find me. I'm a 53 Ranger, and I can't PvP at all! So, I'm asking for someone to give me some tips, and I don't care who it's from, as long as they work!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
spout works great.

As for somethings you will want to do as a ranger:
-keep distance between you and your target, dont just stand in one spot firing arrows
-predict where your target is gonna be when the shot hits
-learn to switch between punch bow and other bows to fit the situtation
-use the terrain to your advantage
-when fighting more then one person, learn to prioritize your victims.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
If you are having a lot of trouble with ranger, I would recommend trying bard. It similar to ranger but also impliment many caster style skills

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Make sure you dont live somewhere where you have a second delay, i know when i try shoot arrows i fire and wait a sec or two :p

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
This is what I do usually, I use nature to my advantage and also kite them into sticky situations.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Alright then, on a more seriose note. Being a Ranger, don't use your melee. If the opponent gets close, hit him 1-2 times to push him back, then fire of a shot ir two. Poison will slow him down so that he can't run, and so will ice, so use these two to keep your distance. Repeat until dead. Now against two or more people vs a single you, shoot two ice arrows, then run. Or, use poison, and lots of it. Longer range classes can slowly drain an opponents health while they are chasing you, and the fight could take 10 minutes before you kill them both