• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

Naturo4

Stone
Age/Timezone: 14, timezone is -3~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: July 2015 (aka since the last server)
What class are you, include level: Dragoon, level 31
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith level 30
Why Tiltwo?: Some friends of mine are in tiltwo and I finally got to be Smith (which I was trying to be before I joined any towns in this server)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I minecraft, the building aspect. In herocraft, being in a comunity where people aren't trying to kill each other all the time
Any previous towns?: Pemben
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The server restarted into the one right now
Strengths?: Building, farming, helping other people, (and I don't agree, but my friends say I'm really good at) PvP
Weaknesses?: Computer lag and bad luck (Just for myself, not everyone near me, don't worry)
Also, I did read the rules last time, I just forgot to put the ~

CraimerX

TNT
IGN: CraimerX
Age/Timezone: 18 Eastern ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
What class are you, include level: Necromancer Lvl 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner
Why Tiltwo?: Was suggested to me in Recruitment channel
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Being able to play and talk with other people that have the same goal in mind.
Any previous towns?: I lived in one a very long time ago, not too sure what the name of it was.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Friends stopped playing, lost interest.
Strengths?: House building, team player, helper
Weaknesses?: Not very interested in the game for too long, will log out every so often.

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
IGN: d3m0nc1ld

Age/Timezone: 24/ CST~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just recently got the 2 year notice in my alerts on the forum.

What class are you, include level: Samurai Level 8.

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter level 8, haven't decided for sure what I plan on being.

Why Tiltwo?: In all honesty, it's because when I made it know on the recruitment channel that I was looking for a town, Tiltwo was the only one who posted an advertisement, and while I am well are that that advertisement had nothing to do with my post, I figured "why not".

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the mash up of rpg and Minecraft, it's a good combination. Town work is fun, and while I haven't had a chance to do it yet, the dungeons look quite appealing.

Any previous towns?: Not on this map, just getting started here. Last map I was the founder of Bowerstone.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Not Applicable

Strengths?: I can get a single minded focus on something and work on it endlessly for hours. I know my way a bit around redstone, however am not sure how to use the plugin for it on Herocraft.

Weaknesses?: Well, as before mentioned strength, I can get a single minded focus on something. When I have such a single minded focus, I don't want to do anything else, at all. Then, when I am finished with whatever I was focusing on, I get burned out and don't even want to think about doing it again for a long time. There are probably several others that I can't think of off the top of my head, as well as possibly some that I don't even want to think about but I really don't know.

Note: I did in fact read the rules, however forgot to add the ~ at the end of my Time Zone. As I was re-reading the initial post for the town, I noticed that I had probably goofed and quickly game to change it.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: CraimerX
Age/Timezone: 18 Eastern ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years
What class are you, include level: Necromancer Lvl 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner
Why Tiltwo?: Was suggested to me in Recruitment channel
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Being able to play and talk with other people that have the same goal in mind.
Any previous towns?: I lived in one a very long time ago, not too sure what the name of it was.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Friends stopped playing, lost interest.
Strengths?: House building, team player, helper
Weaknesses?: Not very interested in the game for too long, will log out every so often.
Accepted! Will be on in a bit to get you settled!
IGN: d3m0nc1ld

Age/Timezone: 24/ CST~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just recently got the 2 year notice in my alerts on the forum.

What class are you, include level: Samurai Level 8.

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter level 8, haven't decided for sure what I plan on being.

Why Tiltwo?: In all honesty, it's because when I made it know on the recruitment channel that I was looking for a town, Tiltwo was the only one who posted an advertisement, and while I am well are that that advertisement had nothing to do with my post, I figured "why not".

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the mash up of rpg and Minecraft, it's a good combination. Town work is fun, and while I haven't had a chance to do it yet, the dungeons look quite appealing.

Any previous towns?: Not on this map, just getting started here. Last map I was the founder of Bowerstone.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Not Applicable

Strengths?: I can get a single minded focus on something and work on it endlessly for hours. I know my way a bit around redstone, however am not sure how to use the plugin for it on Herocraft.

Weaknesses?: Well, as before mentioned strength, I can get a single minded focus on something. When I have such a single minded focus, I don't want to do anything else, at all. Then, when I am finished with whatever I was focusing on, I get burned out and don't even want to think about doing it again for a long time. There are probably several others that I can't think of off the top of my head, as well as possibly some that I don't even want to think about but I really don't know.

Note: I did in fact read the rules, however forgot to add the ~ at the end of my Time Zone. As I was re-reading the initial post for the town, I noticed that I had probably goofed and quickly game to change it.
Accepted! Bowerstone was a cool place last map. Glad to see your returning.

~Foreign Relations~

Allies:
Rhun
Ravenswood
Paralia
Discuss an alliance with your town via GodOfGales!

Non-hostility agreements:
Sundercliff
Wertopia
Dionysus
Discuss a non-hostility agreement with GodOfGales

Undeclared enemies:

Enemies:

Tiltwo
As the realm of Citadel progressed, so did its people. As the people spread across the world, new discoveries were made. One group found their way to a mighty mountainous island. And from the center of the island rose a mighty volcano, which harbored Tilt, the blue dragon. The people soon discovered there was no escaping the island without defeating this dragon, lest they be eaten. And so after many years of hiding within Sister Island, a small island off the coast of the main island, a hero was prepared to defeat the dragon. And so the hero slew beast, and rose a mighty pickaxe, the Wo, and claimed the mountain for his people. Hence rose Tiltwo.

Welcome to the official information hub and applicant area for Tiltwo! This forum post is subject to change, please keep this in mind. Below you will find various info over the town, and the application format. Please be sure to read all of this info before applying!

Lore is being changed

Government changed from the original three house system, which will return sometime far away.
Residents:
When you apply and am accepted into Tiltwo, this is the rank bestowed upon you. You are expected to work on progressing and assist in small ways.

Guards:
The towns primary defense soldiers. Fighting in honor of Tiltwo, no matter if they succeed, the main call to arms in times of attacks.

Sentinel:
The Sentinel as recently been changed to represent our military captain!

Helper:
Helping the town as much as possible. This rank will mostly be given to town builders.

Scribe:
Writers of the town. They write the mighty treaties, charters, stories, records, and all of the sort of Tiltwo.

Exchequer:
Town economists. Masters of the coin, they make sure the town has proper funds and impose land claims.

Council:
Town council is the great politicians of the land. Typically, they would either represent the Tilt party or the Wo party, but of course that's just RP wise. The council will vote on major things, and sacred to the government.

Second in Command(s):
As the name imposes, it is not a single entity. Of course, the primary SiC is Perboni, but under him are the greatest town officials. In charge of making sure the town is safe, affective, active, fun, all of the sort.

You can be a part of more then one office.

The rules are a collection of commandments given by the mysterious God that patrons the land.

1. You shall avoid lies.

2. You shall not kill the innocent.

3. You shall not murder.

4. You shall help the needy if such action aids yourself.

5. You shall honor those who honor you.

6. You shall follow the law unless breaking the law can advance you without harming others.

7. You shall not betray others unless your life is in jeopardy.

8. You shall aid those who aid you and harm those who harm you.

9. You shall not promote an extreme viewpoint.

10. You shall advance yourself without harming others.

*Place a ~ after your timezone to state you read the rules!*

I hope you have found Tiltwo a suitable place for you. To sum it up, you may find this information important:
Name:Tiltwo
Alignment: Neutral
King:GodOfGales
Heir (SIC): Perboni.
Nation: Cliffholme

IGN:
Age/Timezone:
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
What class are you, include level:
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):
Why Tiltwo?:
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:
Any previous towns?:
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?:
Weaknesses?:

Deer_Gaming
13/ eastern
samurai/ 1 (Ima noob)
craft (hopeful black smith)
seams like an interesting place
being creative and making things
no other towns

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Deer_Gaming
13/ eastern
samurai/ 1 (Ima noob)
craft (hopeful black smith)
seams like an interesting place
being creative and making things
no other towns
Denied. Aside from not reading the rules, I do not think you would fit in well with the Tiltwo community. Sorry, best of luck!

IGN: WiThInSpAcE
Age/Timezone: 15 Central~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been here since Bastion.
What class are you, include level: I'm Wizard 33, Ranger 35, and Dragoon 38 (Playing Dragoon ATM)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner 26
Why Tiltwo?: Tiltwo seems to have a well-organized township. This town also allows me to do everything I want to do; I can also do things with a larger group of people such as leveling or raiding.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love raiding and using the unique skills HeroCraft has. Minecraft has so many ways you can play it meaning I can never be bored.
Any previous towns?: Vault 77
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left due to a complete lack of organization. Town members let raiders into our vaults which were never covered with dirt.
Strengths?: Following directions, Raiding, Leveling, and having access to TeamSpeak.
Weaknesses?: I am not as good of a pvper as I'd like to be and I wish I was more creative when it came to building (I base most of my ideas off of youtube)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
What class are you, include level: I'm Wizard 33, Ranger 35, and Dragoon 38 (Playing Dragoon ATM)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner 26
Why Tiltwo?: Tiltwo seems to have a well-organized township. This town also allows me to do everything I want to do; I can also do things with a larger group of people such as leveling or raiding.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love raiding and using the unique skills HeroCraft has. Minecraft has so many ways you can play it meaning I can never be bored.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left due to a complete lack of organization. Town members let raiders into our vaults which were never covered with dirt.
Strengths?: Following directions, Raiding, Leveling, and having access to TeamSpeak.
Weaknesses?: I am not as good of a pvper as I'd like to be and I wish I was more creative when it came to building (I base most of my ideas off of youtube)
Under Review. We take security very seriously at Tiltwo, and Vault 77 is known for deploying spies. As of now expect to be accepted tomorrow, unless something comes up!

Naturo4

Stone
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith level 36
Why Tiltwo?: Some friends of mine are in tiltwo and I finally got to be Smith (which I was trying to be before I joined any towns in this server)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: In minecraft, the building aspect. In herocraft, being in a comunity where people aren't trying to kill each other all the time
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The server restarted into the one right now
Strengths?: Building, farming, helping other people, (and I don't agree, but my friends say I'm really good at) PvP
Weaknesses?: Small computer lag and bad luck (Just for myself, not everyone near me, don't worry)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Naturo4k post: 461851 said:
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith level 36
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: In minecraft, the building aspect. In herocraft, being in a comunity where people aren't trying to kill each other all the time
Weaknesses?: Small computer lag and bad luck (Just for myself, not everyone near me, don't worry)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith level 30
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I minecraft, the building aspect. In herocraft, being in a comunity where people aren't trying to kill each other all the time
Weaknesses?: Computer lag and bad luck (Just for myself, not everyone near me, don't worry)
Also, I did read the rules last time, I just forgot to put the ~
Denied. Better luck elsewhere!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Under Review. We take security very seriously at Tiltwo, and Vault 77 is known for deploying spies. As of now expect to be accepted tomorrow, unless something comes up!
Accepted! Don't prove me wrong!

IGN: FirstHokage
Age/Timezone: 15/ Mountain Time Zone ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not gonna lie, only a few weeks.
What class are you, include level: Samurai - 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer - 25
Why Tiltwo?: I recently left Vault_77 because of its corruptness and them having many people who are too young to understand what stealing is. I also like the sound of an island paradise where i can advance without having the trouble of people stealing my crops, animals, and other items.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I lost how you can do so much in HeroCraft and Minecraft. Ive also been playing Minecraft for around 5 years.
Any previous towns?: Vault_77
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: There was a lot of corruptness and many traitors.
Strengths?: Getting things done. Helping others. Leveling up.I can kinda build. Whatever needs to be done really.
Weaknesses?: PVP (For now, i still need more levels and more gear). Redstone. :p

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: FirstHokage
Age/Timezone: 15/ Mountain Time Zone ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not gonna lie, only a few weeks.
What class are you, include level: Samurai - 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer - 25
Why Tiltwo?: I recently left Vault_77 because of its corruptness and them having many people who are too young to understand what stealing is. I also like the sound of an island paradise where i can advance without having the trouble of people stealing my crops, animals, and other items.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I lost how you can do so much in HeroCraft and Minecraft. Ive also been playing Minecraft for around 5 years.
Any previous towns?: Vault_77
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: There was a lot of corruptness and many traitors.
Strengths?: Getting things done. Helping others. Leveling up.I can kinda build. Whatever needs to be done really.
Weaknesses?: PVP (For now, i still need more levels and more gear). Redstone. :p

Veldyr

Stone
IGN:Veldyr
Age/Timezone:23/CST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Almost 2 years
What class are you, include level:Ranger, 11
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):I'm a crafter at the moment, but I plan to be Enchanter
Why Tiltwo?:My brother, D3m0nc1ld, is in Tiltwo
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:I like the RPG element of HeroCraft
Any previous towns?:None on the map, 2 maps ago I was in Demonswood, amd Drakenvale
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I ended up having to quit the game
Strengths?:I can grind pretty dang good lol
Weaknesses?Just wanting to play with my bro, so I'm only gonna be able to play Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:Veldyr
Age/Timezone:23/CST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Almost 2 years
What class are you, include level:Ranger, 11
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):I'm a crafter at the moment, but I plan to be Enchanter
Why Tiltwo?:My brother, D3m0nc1ld, is in Tiltwo
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:I like the RPG element of HeroCraft
Any previous towns?:None on the map, 2 maps ago I was in Demonswood, amd Drakenvale
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I ended up having to quit the game
Strengths?:I can grind pretty dang good lol
Weaknesses?Just wanting to play with my bro, so I'm only gonna be able to play Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays

Accepted.

jaal

Wood
IGN: Jaal_63
Age/Timezone: 16 Mountain standard ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: played on another acount a looong time ago, just found this ip on a sticky note yesterday lol
What class are you, include level: , 8 necromancer
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Idk yet what, probaly just end up going with whatever the town is short in
Why Tiltwo?: you guys seem cool
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Kills time until work
Any previous towns?: not that I remember
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: nope
Strengths?: Been playing since indev, great pvp , nice, have a mike
Weaknesses?: Cant build large,original content,

Last edited:

Wurmage

Stone
IGN: LilWurm
Age/Timezone: 17 EST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Couple years but just recently coming back
What class are you, include level: Beguiler ( 39 and leveling now )
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Currently a crafter, going merchant
Why Tiltwo?: Me and my friend have been leveling but we need to get more out of the server, so we chose to join a town ;)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft- RPG in MC is that even a question hahaha
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Devoted, Loyal, and Active.
Weaknesses?: New to some of the changes in herocraft​

Last edited: