• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TigoBitties123's Ban Appeal

This is my first ban appeal and I did not receive a verdict... I really would appreciate it if a staff member would look at this... herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigobitties123s-ban-appeal.19838/#post-181668
IGN: Tigobitties123
Banned by?: @Apherdite & @Kainzo
Time of ban: 10/19/11
Reason for ban: Illegal Mod Use (Xray)
Your Story: About a week to two weeks before I had gotten banned I was messing around and decided to download xray for a prison server. Should have never thought about it, another friend was using it to so I went along I never thought about using it on herocraft but after spending all day walking across the map buying gold and selling it to DHX for kingdom I gave in and began to cheat, I should have known better. I lied because I was mad at myself, I knew I would have got caught sooner or later. But, I figured I could get enough Gold to get kingdom then quit. I don't know what I was thinking, as they say an honest days work for an honest days pay and I was taking advantage of honest pay which should only be gave out for honest work.