• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

THUNDA_M00SE white list application

1. In-game name:THUNDA_M00SE
  2. Location & Age:I am 17 and I live in California
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Legendary Craft (ask for additional info)
  4. Referral(s):Flannflann64,Ibiru_jho,Tha_playa_slaya
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Well I enjoy pvping. I never tried out the hero plugin before so I really want to. I also heard the hero plugin makes pvp 100 times better than regular. I also enjoy making and running towns and helping others out along the way.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend flannflann64 told me it would be fun.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes I did
  8. Additional Info:I am a junior in high school and I enjoy making new friends and playing mine craft with friends. I used to be a admin for legendary craft until I left because of the corruption. Also I'm a owner of ratchet city. I really like meeting new people and helping them. Maybe try out for a staff position once I become a member and play on the server for awhile. I am currently enrolled in a Junior Navy Reserve Officer Training Corps (R.O.T.C.). To help myself out in my future career as a military police officer for the Navy. I would love to donate to this server and spread the word of its greatness. Thanks for taking the time to look at my application for this server and I hope you consider letting me in.
Thanks,
Alexander Dean Moucheron

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright well I heard about your ban and your explanation seems legit.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.