• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Thread Prefixes!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I did notice the Offical Town Thread prefix is " How To"

lol

could put sizes on it.. like hamlet, town, etc perhaps.

I love this option very much so. It draws your eyes to it and I can glance quickly at applications and other posts and see whats tagged etc.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
when making a new thread, choose the prefix in the title bar that you can type in.
Its a drop down thing in the title bar

as for existing threads, like applications, not sure cause nothing changed for me there.. :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
when making a new thread, choose the prefix in the title bar that you can type in.
Its a drop down thing in the title bar

as for existing threads, like applications, not sure cause nothing changed for me there.. :(
Try selecting the thread with the check box and then using the "thread prefix.."

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Tried it, still no options.

ZJ6Y0.png

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
If I have to get a nifty prefix, i will go get some proctor buddies to change it for now :D

Still odd tho, maybe you have to use:
Mind Over Splatter: Down - Up - Down - Down - Block (Jump)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Kain. Please let aphy pick the color schemes. The little images look like bugs splattered on a black truck :<
Also, can't use 'em either.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Must be all proctors - I can't do it either. Although, I'm not sure how there is one application that has an accepted prefix, heh.