• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thread of amazing things!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Sooo... I know this could get out of hand, but I wanted to make a thread to post really amazing things that you can buy on the internet. Please don't put any games or anything, unless it's something that's completely unknown to anyone anywhere, which is not likely :p

I wanted to start off with the amazing hand-crafted Portal GLaDOS, Wheatley, and core RINGS that I found today whilst browsing le interwebs. I found this little gem at: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/ammnra
674x501_347264_141884_1338413388.jpg

Second, I don't know about you guys but I am a Firefly fanatic. Seriously. I want this: On ebay.
$T2eC16RHJIkE9qU3kWfbBQE-bfVOHQ~~60_57.JPG

Please, anyone and everyone, feel free to share awesome stuff you have found on the internet! I like knowing where to find neato stuff, and I wanna know what kind of stuff yous guys like.