• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Thread 2] The Academy [Honorable Neutral|18]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Awesome :). Will I regain my zealot and dragon title or are those gone? Also any projects I can work on while everyone waits for the map wipe? I'm a bit bored :p.
You'll keep them. I wonder if @WoleverEntun could upload a bit of my Eureka prototype world onto the SilverForge server so that multiple people could work on it?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Awesome, also I belive Jaif is the server owner, so check with him. Would I be able to work on the project? :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes. We will continue into the new map regardless of whether or not we have a town. The town would just enhance the guild.

A lot.

People should help me.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Camelot will have no allies, no enemies. (However we won't let "Noobs" Aka new people to HC into the town unless they prove themselves.)

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
@Troppics - I see you are in Eclipse, but that you also were going to be in Spire/Mineris. And then also the Academy town? I'm confuzzled. .-.
I am on the Eclipse list just as a place holder name because NuclearCouch needed more name. I am going to be part of Spire/Mineris and unofficially help out building the Academy town. :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I am on the Eclipse list just as a place holder name because NuclearCouch needed more name. I am going to be part of Spire/Mineris and unofficially help out building the Academy town. :p

If you are going to be a part of Spire/Mineris, IE, a citizen of their town, then you shouldn't be on the Eclipse list, right?

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
If you are going to be a part of Spire/Mineris, IE, a citizen of their town, then you shouldn't be on the Eclipse list, right?
Yeah I just told NuclearCouch to remove me from the list as it is causing too much confusion xD

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd love to help building an Academy Town, however I'm going to stick with my zeal buddies this map though...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
At this stage I'm thinking that Belegost is our best option. They have already agreed to give us a guild hall (and it seems like it'll be quite big) and they have no kingdom they're committed to, which helps some with the neutrality issue.