• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Those First Few Moments

darksilverjesse

Legacy Supporter 4
mine would have to be in the ruins. unfortunately. it was before the forest respawn. i found a pre-built home to stash for the nights and collect some essentials. i wandered off after some birchwood and killed by a spider. yeah. the graveyard. too bad i had no clue where I was in aspect to spawn and not a clue which way to start headed. so i set up a little area with a farm and some chests. built a nice little building where I was just gonna start planting trees for the area. just being pieceful. another user came along to help, it was nice. I logged back in the next day and where I had logged out was a lot of signs telling me the house was now claimed by the bandits and to leave immediately. i broke the signs, put up some 5 tall fences around the perimeter and kept on doing what i do. logged out and came back later on in the day. my fences were gone and the person who'd helped me build said I shoulda taken the warning. a bandit friend of hers spawned in and dumped lava on me as she kept knocking me back into the lava. that evening i posted to whitelist so I could get out of ruins. and not much has changed. :(

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
It was Zeal, and I discovered a money-making opportunity selling stacks of logs to airbus's famed shoppe of old. I spent the next few hours mindlessly punching logs and clicking signs, subsequently getting ganked a few times, and at the end of it I was around 15c richer. The jewel of that day, though, was witnessing the standoff between Airbus's shop guards (oh how I miss the degree of lawfulness once possessed back then) and a few hoodlums right along the no-PvP boundary. There I experienced my first death in a structured PvP environment. This routine continued daily for the next week or so, until an Oceanic hero, by the name of @Oxea took me under his wing to the SSS town of Olympus. Since then I have been rolling with the same crew mostly, remnants of the PoH (which absorbed the SSS).