• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

this whole fan fiction thing

should i jump on the bandwagon for this fan fiction thing

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
i've been seeing many, many people starting to make fan fictions and i'm wondering should i make one, i mean why not now instead of 3 years from now when it isn't original anymore and i have some experience in the matter as i once wrote a 70 pg script for a movie i was going to create but didn't have the money for a camera but i digress should i jump on or no?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Holy run-on sentence Batman! If you want to write one I say go for it. If you want it to work in the Herocraft universe, come up with a plot and some character ideas and put it up for others to review.

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
kk thx for the advice and sorry for the large run-on sentence funny the way you said it though.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Heh, make it good, It'd have to fit in with the current Herocraft Lore (WIP). If you just make it and say 'this is it' we won't approve it as 'Lore". But yeah, go for it