• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thinking of starting a rogue guild

Possut

Wood
I've been thinking of starting some sort of rogue guild, where Rogues works as assassins, thieves and spies, to be hired or just causing havoc.

It'll be a generally evil guild but as its not bound to Towns, which means that as a member you are not bound to attack members of your town. This means that you can still join the guild, but still being in that good aligned town of yours.

My goal with this is to create a network of rogues, using skills, headquarters, traps, sneaking etc. to do the work.

Do tell if you got any ideas that can make this idea strive. We'll need members for this, but I wish to see mature and smart players.

A question to mods/admins: is it 3 or 5 members to start a guild? The two stickies in the guild forums give the two different answers.

R3xz

Glowstone
To be honest, I don't see the point of joining a guild where the point is to just be as douchbaggery as possible without being tied to a town to avoid punishment. Many of the neutral and good town have already enforced strict "no kill member of x town" policy, so really the guild like this will catered more to people without a town or is in a town that is already evil and just want to kill other people for luls or for money.

In that case, you could just join town like Shiroku, they're mercenaries and you'll bound to make a lot of enemies for you to kill if you like PvPing. Otherwise, all i can see coming out of this is more little kids who think it's pro to hide behind a rock and wait for a person to go /afk or to turn their back and then backstab them (as you were doing last night over and over when there were like no one online in ironpass... real legit stuff)

Derelict1

Wood
I will gladly join if we can get more people to come along with us. I can get one or two more people to join as well, we are all relatively new and having a group which we can share logistics with and help bolster our numbers for larger raids is invaluable. We could even do hidden outposts only we know about around settlements like ironpass and neverast so members of the guild can find a bed/food/stone swords/redstone while robbing/murdering their townies.

Getting ahead of myself hehe, count me in.

Possut

Wood
R3xz, as it is now, we might become our own people, not bound to any towns. We'll see what the future brings..

Derelict, talk to me or Sorrow123444 in-game to talk about it. How many are you in this group of yours?

With your group we are closing in to becoming 7ish people, which will be well enough for our purpose.