• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Thievery Changes

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
The only problems with thievery for me is the fact that you don't know when your being stolen from, which is understandable, unless you do turn around, but how do you know to turn around. Thus, people when in non-pvp will have to make routine 360 turns which no one realy enjoys doing. I do understand this is a "hardcore" server though. The other problem is the fact that it does 80% damage when done wrong. I don't see the point of this and the stun when they can just stop and regen health, then go back to stealing.

To fix these problems I suggest that when caught, they should skip the 80% and stun and do an instant kill. Or to make their stun from what it is now to 10 mins (or so). This would make thievery more of a challange and risk. It wouldn't let them get off so easy for messing up.

Thanks for listening and let me know if you have some other ideas. :D

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
The only problems with thievery for me is the fact that you don't know when your being stolen from, which is understandable, unless you do turn around, but how do you know to turn around. Thus, people when in non-pvp will have to make routine 360 turns which no one realy enjoys doing. I do understand this is a "hardcore" server though. The other problem is the fact that it does 80% damage when done wrong. I don't see the point of this and the stun when they can just stop and regen health, then go back to stealing.

To fix these problems I suggest that when caught, they should skip the 80% and stun and do an instant kill. Or to make their stun from what it is now to 10 mins (or so). This would make thievery more of a challange and risk. It wouldn't let them get off so easy for messing up.

Thanks for listening and let me know if you have some other ideas. :D
When they mess up while stealing you get the message, and Kainzo also stated in-game yesterday that he would want to change it into an insta kill - to punish mistakes made by thieves.