• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thief backstab bug?

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
So earlier today, I was on and saw that some of the thiefs skills were moved up or down by levels, so I saw that backstab is now from level30 and not from level40 anymore. So I wanted to see how much damage it does when you backstab, so I hit my friend with a diamond sword from behind (just to test lol) and it showed that I backstabed him, when I asked him how much damage did that do he said 12, the same amount that the sword does. So it's either the bug that:
1. It shows that a person backstab, but it doesn't
2. Backstab doesn't work at the moment
I might have misread something, maybe it should'nt work, if so please inform me below what's wrong, thank you. :)

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
on that note, in game i can not /skill backstab ? to get the info on it. i get no error message, i get absolutely no info when i type that in. and yes,i can /skill other skills to get info.