• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheUberNerd Mute Appeal

IGN: TheUberNerd
Muted by: @strongholdx or @MoeJunur
Time of mute: 1/20/2015
Server/Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: I guess for saying "WTB a Rod of Supreme anal a bitch".
Your story: Well I was wanting to buy a rod of supreme beatdown, and I wanted to use more descriptive words (rather than beatdown) to show how good I wanted it to be, so I said that partly as a joke, but partly as a serious notion since people would understand that I wanted one that was so good that it could kick @Acars, @NuclearCouch 's @weewoo 's ass... I understand what I said was probably over the top, but in my defense I was legitmately trying to buy a Rod of Supreme Beatdown. Also I NEVER got a warning. I'll never do it again, and I apologize to all the 9 year olds that saw that, it was definitely inappropriate for THEM to see.. And all the people that got cancer from seeing my immature request to buy a Rod of Supreme Beatdown.
#sry9yearolds.

Thanks, sorry, and I hope I get unmuted.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: TheUberNerd
Muted by: @strongholdx or @MoeJunur
Time of mute: 1/20/2015
Server/Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: I guess for saying "WTB a Rod of Supreme anal a bitch".
Your story: Well I was wanting to buy a rod of supreme beatdown, and I wanted to use more descriptive words (rather than beatdown) to show how good I wanted it to be, so I said that partly as a joke, but partly as a serious notion since people would understand that I wanted one that was so good that it could kick @Acars, @NuclearCouch 's @weewoo 's ass... I understand what I said was probably over the top, but in my defense I was legitmately trying to buy a Rod of Supreme Beatdown. Also I NEVER got a warning. I'll never do it again, and I apologize to all the 9 year olds that saw that, it was definitely inappropriate for THEM to see.. And all the people that got cancer from seeing my immature request to buy a Rod of Supreme Beatdown.
#sry9yearolds.

Thanks, sorry, and I hope I get unmuted.
I don't have to give warnings.

I'll unmute you tomorrow.