• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheSquidBot's Proctor Application.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: TheSquidBot (formerly Squid_Bot)
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 GMT
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since the beginning of Haven. Have known of the server since Zeal.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Despite my age, I'm a well spoken individual with a heart for strong communities. I think the role of the proctor is of exceptional importance to keeping the HC family together. I also loathe the so called "noob killers" and think the role of a Proctor would only make it easier to make sure they are able to settle into Herocraft's unfamiliar style. I also am a trustworthy person who is able to receive orders from seniors without question.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a Herald a while back, but lost the role due to inactivity. I was accepted and for a while I worked with my peers to create someone basic content for Herocraft. Unfortunately we parted ways after a while but I only gained positive vibes from working with EtKenn and the other Heralds. I'm also understanding of the ways certain communities can get annoyed and such like, I generally tend to keep my thoughts to myself and have few instances of flaming the chat. Thanks for checking out the post! Let me know if there is anything I can work on if you don't see me as fit for the job! Thanks, Squid.